*Chapter 3 - Bri

Louis' POV

 When me and Kennedy were finally allowed to go home, I was more than relived.  I hate hospitals. The beds are uncomfortable and the food is nasty. I could tell Harry was ready to go home as well. We both were just ready to sleep in our own bed. Him more than me, since he had to sleep  in the recliner, because the bed was to small for the both of us.

Kennedy was so perfect and I couldn't wait to get her home and not have nurses telling me how to take care of my daughter, when I know what I'm doing since I have little sisters. Harry was so inlove with Kennedy already. She had him wrapped around her finger and it was utterly adorable how much he loved her. You never know how much love you can have for one person until you have a child.

At the moment, I'm dressing a fussy baby, while Harry is making a bottle in the kitchen. Kennedy was mostly a quiet baby, hardly cried at all, which worried us at first, but we were quickly told that not all baby's cry a lot and that we should free luckly that our baby didn't and we could get more sleep than some parents did. 

"Daddy's making your bottle, Love Bug, it's okay baby." I cooed to her as I picked her up and placed her against my chest just as Harry entered the room and handed me a bottle and a burp rag. I cradled Kennedy in my arms and gave her the bottle while Harry sat next to me on the couch and laid his head on my shoulder and played with Kennedy's feet, which made her huff and attempt to kick him away. 

"How did we get so lucky?" Harry asked. I smiled and said, "I don't know. I guess it was just fate." He chuckled and pecked my lips, "I love you." He said. "I love you too" I smiled. 

I love my life.

I know this is really short. It's mostly a filler, since the orignial chapter got deleted and I couldn't remember what I orignially had written. I hope it's okay!

Later Lovelies!

~Bri