Chapter 15 - Bri

I'm pretty sure this story has been going back and forth from 1st person pov and 3rd person and I apologize for that.. And just so you know, me and Anna already know what the name is gonna be for the baby.You won't know the name until the baby is born though. So sorry! Lol! I hope you enjoy this chapter! ~Bri

Harry's POV

"Louis? Is Kennedy dressed? Gemma said that she told everyone to be here by noon, and it's 11:30." I yell up the stairs. Gemma planned our baby's gender reveal party, which is what were getting ready for. We don't know how she's decided to do, she said it was a surprise. 

"Almost. I'm trying to tame her curls!" Louis yells back and I laugh. While I wait for Louis, I walk through the living room and kitchen making sure it's clean and before I know it, Louis walking into the room with a giggling Kennedy. Kennedy was wearing printed leggings, with a longish pink ruffled shirt and a gray sweater. He had put a pink bow on her head and silver flats on her feet. (Outfit above! But imagine her hair curly!)

When Kennedy sees me she squeals and reaches for me. "Hey pretty girl!" I say while taking her from Louis. "Harry don't strain yourself. Your six months pregnant, you need to be careful." Louis says. smile softly at him, but before I have the chance to answer him, there's a knock on the door. Taking Kennedy with me, I go to answer it. When I open it, I see Gemma, my mom and step dad, Robin, standing there with their arms full and smiles on there faces. 

I let them in and my mother scolds me, "Harry Edward! Your six months pregnant, you shouldn't be straining yourself! Let me hold my grand-baby, and you go rest!" She takes Kennedy from me, and I pout. "Mom, I feel fine. My feet don't hurt. My back doesn't hurt. I'm okay I promise!" I tell her. Gemma then steps in. "Harry, it's okay. I need to show you something anyway." I nod and follow her to the living room. "Since it's warm out, I figured we'd do the reveal outside. When I went to get the cake made, I had someone who worked there help me with this. So I bought pink and blue balloons and give them to the workers and asked them to blow one of them up and put them in this box I had decorated." She had done a pretty nice job decorating the box. She had painted pink and blue stripes on it and painted 'Blue or pink? What do you think?"

"Whenever we do the reveal, you and Louis will open the box and balloons will fly out. Not all of them will, I had the people tie some of them to the bottom of the box so that we can get pictures." She finishes. I nod and say "I like that!" She smiles and continues as we walk into the kitchen, where a big white box sits. "Now for the cake, I know you told me that whether you and Louis had a girl or boy, that you wanted a nautical themed nursery. So I told the people at the bakery that but if it was a girl to do it in pink and if it was a boy blue. We won't have cake until after the reveal, so I didn't look at the cake yet." I nod say "I think we'll go ahead and do the reveal after everyone gets here." She nods and then me and her go about setting up everything. 

After another 45 minutes everyone had arrived and to our surprise, Briana and baby Noah had been let out of the hospital, but they hadn't told us because they wanted to surprise us. At the moment, I was holding Noah, with him resting on my chest, asleep and his tiny feet barely touching my baby bump. Gemma then comes in the room and tells everyone to go out to the backyard. Niall comes and takes Noah from me as we walk out and Louis carrys the large box to the middle of the yard, "God Gemma. You really like glitter don't you?!" He complains as he sits the box down and trys to get the glitter off of himself. Kennedy crawls over and sits on Louis' feet. "Bug, go see Grandma Jay!" Louis says as he lifts her off the ground and passes her to Jay's waiting arms. My mom then interupts and says "Keep her there for a moment! I want pictures!" Louis takes her back and takes a couple photos of us. Louis then gives Kennedy back to his mom. 

People bring out there phones out to video it, and my mom is using mine and Louis' video camera. Me and Louis then get to work pulling off the tape from the box and when it's off and pause for a moment before opening the box. We grin as blue balloons pop out of the box and Louis yells "It's a boy!" I start crying and turn and hug Louis. He kisses me and I feel his tears hitting my cheeks as well as my own. I look at everyone cheering and laugh when I see Kennedy looking around confused. I walk over and take her from Jay and kiss her cheek and say "Your gonna have a little brother!!" 

________

I finally finished this chapter! For some reason I was having a hard time writing this. And I'm still not completely happy with it. There may be a part 2 to this chapter but I'm not sure yet. I hope you liked it though! 

Later lovlies!

~Bri