Chapter One

Hey guys! This is another Sterek mpreg and collaboration. Hope you enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Derek's point of view]

I could hear laughter as I rolled up to my usual parking spot in the parking lot of the school. Lately everything has calmed down and all of us could finally relax rather then worry about a supernatural creature trying to kill us. Looking outside my window I could see Stiles, Scott, and Lydia talking and laughing about something I didn't catch. I shut my car engine off and slipped out of it locking the doors behind myself.

Stiles' big brown eyes lit up like they always do when he saw me and I couldn't help but let a smile spread across my face as I approached them. My book bag hung on my shoulder while I tried to walk as casually as I could towards them not trying to seem too eager to wrap Stiles up in a hug. It seemed like he was doing the same, like he was stopping himself from tackling me in an embrace.

"Hey." I breathed looking at all three of them.

"Look who decided school was necessary today." Scott teased a smile on his face.

I glared at him, "shut up, I'm only here because Stiles promised to take me out to eat after."

"And not me?" Scott gave him an almost puppy like pout.

"Sorry bro, it's only me and my sour wolf today." Stiles grinned at me and I grinned back.

"Get a room you two." Lydia smirked texting on her phone.

"Says the one who's almost always dry humping Aidan." Stiles pointed out.

She gave him the bird and I felt myself holding back laughter, Stiles returned it before pulling me towards him and kissing my cheek. Scott rolled his eyes at us rocking on his heels, ever since he left Allison I guess he's been feeling sort of left out. Lydia has been insisting more double dates and without a date he can't really go on these mini adventures with us. But I do know someone who's been crushing on him way before Allison got into town I just don't know if it's the right time to tell him.

"How was your night?" Stiles muttered affectionally holding both my hands.

"Boring, how about you?" I kissed one of his hands and he smiled.

"Stayed with my dad in the office until three in the morning." He shrugged as if that wasn't a big deal.

"Stiles." I muttered disapprovingly.

"What! He needed my help." He gave me an innocent pout and a growled at him.

"You know you're suppose to be getting your sleeping schedule back on track." I reminded him.

"And I will I promise." Stiles pecked my lips and I scowled at him.

"Don't think I'll let this slid." I sighed as did he.

"I know you won't." Stiles squeezed one of my hands.

The bell rang and students started to pile into the school along with Stiles and I, Scott walked behind us making conversation with Lydia who was only half listening to what he was saying. Stiles rubbed his thumbs in a circle on my the top of my hand, I smiled at him and he smiled back his brown eyes bright with something I couldn't quite pin point.

"So after we go out to eat do you want to head back to my house?" Stiles looked at him innocently and I raised an eyebrow at him,"my dad won't be home."

"Is that suppose to make me say yes right away?" I chuckled seeing his cheeks turn bright red.

"No, but I was hoping you'd say yes." Stiles gave me a sheepish grin and I nudged him.

"Of course I'll come over I'm sure Peter won't mind."

We walked into the class and took our seats the teacher not inside of the class room yet. Students talked amongst themeselves and I got out my notebook while Stiles talked to Scott about lacrosse practice. I rolled my eyes lacrosse just wasn't my sport, I was a more of a baseball or basketball type of guy.

The bell rang and Mr.Jefferson walker into the room a frown on his face. Today was going to be a bad day I can already tell. Stiles gave me a sympathetic smile seeing the look on my face, I gave him a small smile in return. Just six more hours to go.

~*~

I drove behind Stiles in my Camero following him towards his house, we finished eating lunch and I had promised him I was going over so that's exactly what I'm doing. My phone buzzed from the passenger seat and I sighed picking it up my eyes still on the road, it was Peter. I grumbled something about how annoy he was before answering it and putting it on speaker.

"Hello?" I spoke making the same turn as Stiles.

"Where are you?" He got straight to the point and I smirked. I'm glad he's annoyed.

"Out." I knew these would only piss him off more.

"Derek, come home now!" He spoke with authority but I only snorted.

"No can do...I'm busy but hey save me a plate of dinner." I grinned before hanging up and tossing my phone onto the passenger seat.

My phone buzzed again but I ignored it and parked a block away from Stiles' house, his dad still didn't know about us and I really don't feel like getting shot. Stiles waited for me by his front door and i gave him a broad smile before entering his house. It was dark like usual that is until he started flicking on most of the lights.

He shut his front door and we both made our way up to his room, he tossed his book bag on the floor and grabbed my waist with a sweet smile. I felt myself smiling back at him, his eyes were a bright brown that I could stare at all day.

"Der, if you don't want to do this just let me know." Stiles hummed his smile turned hesitant. Of course he wants consent I'm actually surprised he asked just cause I'm just as ready as he his.

"Stiles, believe me I want to do this." I pulled him closer.

He grinned and brought his lips onto mine they felt soft against my own, he deepen the kiss and I complied. I could feel us walking back to his bed. My hands rested on his neck and the back of my knees hit the bed. Oh, I was definitely ready.