Chapter Two

This is hockeyfan8731_1D chapter so I hope you guys enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Derek's point of view]

The next day I wake up early, my limbs entangled with a peacefully sleeping Stiles. I stare up at the ceiling recalling the events of last night with a wide smile on my face. I ended up staying the night since today was Saturday. It takes me about fifteen minutes, to completely wake up and realize that I need to leave soon for two reasons. One reason being because Peter is likely extremely pissed that I didn't come home last night, but honestly I could care less about that. The second reason being because Stiles' dad is only down the hall from us, and there's no way me nor Stiles can afford him catching me here.

I get out of bed carefully as to not wake Stiles, grab my clothes off the floor and put them on then leave a note on Stiles' bedside table as to my absence when he wakes up.

'Dear Sleeping Beauty,

It is now 5:50am on Saturday and I just woke up. I figured I'd better make my escape while I still can, even though it's killing me to do so. So text me when you wake up and we'll make plans to meet up later today. That is if Peter let's me out of the house, because I bet he's pissed about me not coming home last night. Oh well.

P.S. Last night was absolutely amazing!

Love You!

Sourwolf.

After I finish the note, I kiss Stiles' forehead, grab my book bag off the floor, and make my escape through his bedroom window and run all the way down the street to my Camaro and drive home.

[Peter's point of view]

The next morning I sit at the kitchen table with a coffee while reading the newspaper, contemplating how I'm going to punish my stubborn nephew when he gets home.

'I bet he was with that hyperactive kid, what's his name again? Bilinski? Ha! I know a perfect way to punish him. I'll tell him that he isn't allowed to associate with him anymore. I'll also tell him that if he disobeys me I'll rip that kids throat out with my teeth' I think to myself.

The sound of a car pulling in the driveway brings me out of my thoughts. I guess my nephew finally decided to make an appearance.

"Well hello there young nephew, care to explain where the hell you were last night?" I ask him calmly.

"Nope" he replied snarkily, walking up to his room.

"You were with that hyperactive kid again weren't you?" I again accuse him.

"You stay the hell away from him!" he growled, starting to shift.

"Woah, easy there killer. So you were with him huh?" I snicker teasingly.

"I swear to god Peter, if you touch him, I'll kill you myself!" he growls again, this time pushing me back.

I then realize why he's acting so aggressively protective over him "Your together aren't you? And your wolf has made him your mate"

He blushes like crazy "What? N-No are you kidding me? I'm not mated to that dork, in fact I can't stand the guy"

"Ouhhh, Derek, you just lied to me" I raise my eyebrow at him questioningly.

"No I didn't" he retorts calming down.

"Well if your not lying you shouldn't have any problem staying away from him" I say.

"We're in the same school, I'm going to bump into him from time to time, you know that right?" he says.

"Regardless, if you don't want me to hurt him, you'll do what I say. You know what would happen if you guys got too close and then didn't work out" I remind him.