Chapter Four

Go check out hockeyfan8731_1D profile if you wanna read a Criminal Minds fic!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Scott's point of view]

I made it to Stiles' house in record time. I knew that when he called me crying it was something serious. I park my motorcycle in his driveway, and I notice that his father's squad car isn't in the driveway so I guess he must've left for work already. I walk on in the house not bothering to knock since I basically live here anyway. I walk up to Stiles room, knocking on his door gently just in case he's sleeping so I don't startle him.

"Stiles?" I call out quietly.

"It's open.." I hear him mutter back on response.

I open the door and walk in taking in the sight before me. Stiles is sitting in a ball on his bed. He's wearing his favourite red hoodie, one of Derek's t-shirts underneath it and baggy gym pants which also looks to be Derek's as well. He also has dark grey bags under his eyes which makes it look like he hasn't slept in days, even though it can't be days because I would've sensed something being off with him by now.

""What's wrong Stiles?" I ask him concerned.

"It's Derek.." he says sadly, tears in his eyes.

Hearing who's causing Stiles pain, I start growing angry by the second and a low growl builds up in my throat as I try to control my wolf side "What the hell'd he do now?"

"It's not Derek exactly. Peter figured out about Derek and I. So to keep up the façade that we're not actually together, to get Peter off our backs, Derek was told by Peter himself for him to believe what Derek said, he was to stay away from me. When I texted Derek asking if he wanted to come help me practice for the game, he said he a lot of homework to do.. You and I both know that Derek doesn't do homework until the last minute. So when I asked him what was up, that's what he told me. He also said that I needed to stay away from him even at school, because we can't risk you and Lydia knowing the truth and then Peter using your thoughts against us.. That's why me telling you right now is a huge risk, but I needed to talk to someone about this because I'm going out of my mind. How in the hell am I going to stay away from him Scott? Help me please.." he completely breaks down breathing heavy, and I'm pretty sure he's about to have a panic attack.

"Don't worry Stiles we'll figure out something. I promise your secret is safe with me, if you want I can beat the shit out of Peter for you. Also, I'm sure the girls will help you and Derek meet up somehow if you just inform them of what's going on, and we can talk to Deaton about something we can take or wear so Peter can't access any of our thoughts just incase the memory stays in our minds for a bit" I say giving him a bro hug which earns me a small smile from him.

"Thanks man. I knew I could count on you" He smiles hugging me back.

"No problem man. Now, how about we go to the field and throw balls at the net with a picture of Peter's face on it?" I suggest as a way for Stiles to let out his frustrations.

"Let's go!" he cheers enthusiastically, an evil smirk on his face.

I chuckle at his enthusiasm and follow him all the way out to his Jeep.

"You can leave your motorcycle in the garage if you'd like" he offers jumping into the drivers seat.

"Thanks" I say doing just that then hopping in the passenger seat.

He starts the Jeep and drives off "Mind if I stop to get a bite to eat before we head to the field?"

~*~

About twenty minutes later we pull into a small diner on the edge of town that I didn't even know existed.

"This is where me and Derek would go to eat if we wanted to eat out" he tells me blushing.