Chapter Seven

Do you guys sleep more or less during the summer?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Stiles's Point Of View]

I watch as Derek paced from one side of the room to another biting his nails, the pack meeting was less then an hour away and I could feel the pressure starting to come in. I've never seen Derek this nervous before, I've never been this nervous before. Peter was no doubt gonna murder me for knocking up Derek and my dad..oh god my dad will get to me before Peter can even react.

"Derek, babe, you're making me even more nervous." I sigh and he stops mid stride and gives me a sheepish smile.

"Sorry." He mumbles taking a seat on my computer chair.

"It's okay." I try to reassure him but I can tell it didn't work.

"Its just what if Peter kicks me out." Derek rubbed his at his face.

"I doubt that Peter is cruel but he's not that cruel." I'm surprised that thought even came to Derek I mean he's an awful person but he most likely wouldn't abandon his last family member.

"I-I just don't know." Derek sighs and I walk over to him grabbing his hand and kissing it.

"If anything you are more then welcome to live here." I point out as he gives me a grateful smile.

"Thanks." His voice is shaky and his smile is strained.

"Hey, let me be stressed for the both of us. The pregnant papa isn't suppose to get stressed." I grin at him and I get a quiet snort out of him.

"I can't play basketball or baseball this year..school is gonna kick my ass with all its work, and I'm gonna get fat." Derek deadpans, "guarantee I'll be a little stressed."

"Well give me your homework and I'll do it." I half joke and he chuckles.

"Even the A.P?" He raises an eyebrow

"Especially the A.P." I kiss him on the forehead.

"Stiles, seriously I'm glad your the father because I wouldn't be able to do this alone." Derek's cheeks turn red and I feel a smile spread across my face.

"Aw, you cake." I grin.

"Shut-" the doorbell interrupts Derek midsentence and fear spikes my veins.

By Derek's facial expression I can tell he feels just as afraid as I do, and I honestly don't know which one of us looks more composed. I let go of his hand reluctantly and go down the stairs turning on the living room and dining room lights in the process. I open up the door and to my relief it's Scott, Isaac, Lydia, Erica, Ethan, Danny, Aiden,and Allison. I give them an easy grin and let them in.

"Hey, bro." Scott wraps his arm around my shoulders.

"Hey." I breath I pretty sure he can smell the anxiety and the stress throughout the house.

"Where's Derek?" Ethan asks as he throws himself onto my couch.

"I'm right here." Derek comes down that stairs his hands stuffed in his sweater pockets he gives all of us a weak smile.

"So are we gonna start the pack meeting or..?" Allison gives me a questioning look.

"We're waiting for Peter and my dad." I sigh and everyone looks surprised at the mention of Peter.

"Why are we waiting for that psycho?" Lydia gapes and then looks at Derek, "no offense."

"None taken." Derek murmurs taking a seat by Erica who grips his hand in a soothing manner.