Chap 11

"Wake up Hermione cmon you've got potions class first lesson" Ginny shouted in order to get Hermione out of bed.

Hermione jumped out of bed ,hair everywhere. Was Draco going to go class today?

She got ready and put on her uniform and got ready. She had realised her eyes were puffy and sore from crying last night and then she remembered it all. How Ronald was out of control and how Draco was her partner to the ball. Was Ronald in trouble for his reaction last night?

Hermione's problem wasn't that people would look at her and gossip about last night. It was that Ronald was acting crazy , a mental looney crazy. He couldn't control his actions more his mouth but then again he could never control his mouth. She brushed the thoughts aside and went down to advanced potions.

"Sit down dear girl"

Hermione took a seat on the same table as Luna and felt relaxed.

"Today we will be making Amortentia ,now this was suppose to be shown is sixth year but due to the circumstances we will be making it this year , now turn to page 162 , also don't forget this is the strongest love potion of course this doesn't create real love that would be impossible ,it creates obsession"

Hermione started and took a look at Draco , he was already looking at her.
She blushed and looked away whilst Draco smiled to himself and spilt some of his potion.

"Why you looking at that filthy mudblood?" Asked Pansy glaring at Hermione still not forgetting how they had a duel.

"Don't call her that ever again Parkinson I'm warning you" said Draco through gritted teeth trying not to lose it.

"Did I hit a soft spot Malfoy , you two couldn't be together if the world depended on it"

"I never said we was going to be together or anything I just said DON'T CALL her that again Parkinson I'm warning you , you Parkinson should mark my words"

Pansy rolled her eyes almost to the back of her eyes and carried on with her potion.

Once the potions were done professor Slughorn went around checking them one by one , the only people who were able to do it was Luna , Hermione and Draco , everybody applauded them.

"You may all leave now but I want the three star students to stay behind"

They all looked at each other wondering why on earth they were kept behind? Were they all behind class or? They'd just have to find out.

"I've been extremely impressed by all you behaviour this year and merlins beard you have all matured too , I wanted to congratulate all of you on coming this far into advanced potions , I need a picture of you three"

Wasn't Slughorn the one telling them off about their behaviour? What has gotten into him?

They all stood next to each other awkwardly not knowing where to put there hands.

"Oh cmon Mr Malfoy put your arm over Hermione oh and Luna put yours over her as well"

What was he playing at?

When Draco touched Hermione she felt butterflies everywhere in her body , she was holding her breath trying to savour the moment.

"Say magic!"

The photo was taken and they were all free to go.

"See you later Hermione and Draco" Luna said in her dream like voice , she was never hesitant to call people by their first name.

"We have a picture together now too"

"Yep we sure do Malfoy"

They smiled at each other and walked out of the school seeing as they had no lessons.

They sat outside on a bench and talked.

"You know Malfoy I think that you really are such a nice person , I don't know why you act so mean"

"I guess a man can be both" replied Draco

"A man?" Laughed Hermione jokingly and Draco laughed at it too know it sounded strange saying he was a man now , well he soon would be.

"You said you liked me Granger , did you mean it?"

"Yes I did" whispered Hermione , she was getting nervous and shy now

"The feelings mutual"

"What? Wait what?"

"I-i-i have" Draco couldn't seem to carry on the sentence

"Feelings for me?" Hermione finished off

Draco leaned in to give her a small kiss ,Hermione had her answer. They both knew they couldn't tell anyone for the simple reasons of , Ronald would go mental and blame Draco for their breakup. Hermione's friends wouldn't agree and think it's wrong but most importantly Draco's parents would bring hell on earth if they found out.

Draco's POV
-
"You and Granger then ey?"

"What you talking about Blaise"

"I see how you look at her"

"Blaise shut up please we just have to be nice to each other seeing as we are partnered for everything"

"Aw you found your soul mate" Blaise said sarcastically to me

I grabbed the nearest pillow and threw it at him laughing , these were good times. Even though I trusted Blaise and I knew he wouldn't say nothing to us then make dirty little jokes it was just better not to say anything.

"Seriously though Blaise there is nothing like that"

"If you say so Draco" replied Blaise and winked at me still not convinced.

I wanted to tell Hermione in the words she told me but I couldn't , you'd think I was good at things like that ,now don't get me wrong I am but only when I don't mean it and this time I meant it ,I knew I liked her ... Allot.
-