Chap 18

Draco had woken up really late the next morning with a headache ,not necessarily a hangover but just a small headache. He has missed potions class first lesson in the morning by sleeping in.
Did Hermione go to class?
Was she still in bed?

He got his uniform on and done the usual morning routine. Downstairs he had seen Harry and spoke to him a little about the exams coming up and if either of them were prepared.

"Hey Hermione's walked past"

"Oh I'll see you later" said Draco running where Hermione had gone.

"Granger"

"That's me , correct" she said happily and loud ,she was so exuberant then usual.

"I got to tell you something ,look last night Parkinson tried to kiss me and all but I pushed her off and told her I don't want to and I don't like her"

"I already know"

"What? You spoke to Parkinson?" Curiosity was taken over Draco's voice now.

"No ,I heard her telling her friends about how she tried to kiss you and you rejected her really badly" she said smiling

"You're okay with it right? It's not like I kissed her back or anything it just happened I did reject her"

Hermione held his hand in hers whilst looking around to see if anyone was around.

"I believe you it's okay I know you wouldn't kiss her back"

He was relieved at this because even the thought of losing Hermione was too much to handle.

"Look forget that , Malfoy there is exams coming up our final ones ,we need to study allot"

"Your idea of allot is crazy ,I'd rather stick to studying a little normally ,you know an hour a day"

"AN HOUR?"

"Yes"

"Mr Malfoy say hello to your new tutor" she said pointing at herself.

"We all know you want to do more then tutor me Miss Granger" he said smirking

"Ha ha hilarious now shush and go lesson before we both get into trouble"

"Kiss me"

She leaned over and gave him a quick kiss without anybody seeing and walked away.

Draco's POV :

Dear Draco ,

I hope everything in school is going okay ,thank you for replying to me I just wish the letter had something else written inside of it. I want to make up with you I want to show you I care ... Please let me I am your mother Draco , you can't avoid me forever. I've still been hearing about you and Granger , I'm warning you Draco Malfoy stay aware from her or it won't end well at all for her ,not for you but for her. You know what happens to a pureblood if they pick a muggle born. Especially in our family. We both know. Don't be the reason of someone's death Draco. Not again. If both of you end up together , you will be torn apart darling. You know this too. Let her live and leave her.

Your mother , N.M

Why does she keep writing? Does she still not understand the fact that I don't want to. I never meant for anyone to die before. Ever. It had to be done or he would kill my family. I can't be with Hermione , ever , I was being pathetic even thinking we could be. We could never. I knew it was all true and that I was risking her life.

I walked into to common room plunging my first through the glass table in anger. Only one person could calm me down. Hermione , and she just had to be in a class.
--