Chap 22

"Draco" whispered Harry.

"DRACO" he whispered louder now.

Draco finally woke up looking around to see who was there ,it was so dark. Was it night?

"Potter is that you?" Draco asked not being able to make out the voice.

He saw a flicker of light next to the bed.

"Damn these things are so hard to light" Harry said.

"Yes it's me Harry" he said after pausing trying to reassure Draco.

When Harry finally lit the lantern his blue eyes were gleaming like galaxies at Draco.

"What are you doing here at this time Harry?"

"I wanted to tell you something. It can't wait"

"What is it"

"After the ministry took Ronald to the ministry of magic they couldn't find him"

"What do you mean" asked Draco not understanding Harry.

"Look what you need to understand is Ronald escaped ,nobody can find him ,the ministry has let out wanted posters not knowing what else to do"

"Hermione! Hermione! They need to keep her safe Harry" Draco said trying to hide the pain in his words.

"Don't worry she's under good care and is safe. It's you we need to worry about" whispered Harry

"Why? What on earth are you babbling about"

"When he escaped out the ministry he left a note saying he was coming after you Draco , he probably thinks Hermione doesn't love him and it's your fault"

Draco brushed his fingers through his hair knowing Ronald probably thought that. After all he was mental he could have come up with any theory making him want to come after Draco.

"Be careful partner ,the walls have eyes. You never know what can happen , Ronald is mental he's crazy"

"I figured that out myself too partner"

"When you're out of here we need a way to keep the both of you safe"

"Why do you want to help so bad?" Asked Draco. Fair enough they were partners who helped each other but it was weird how Harry was acting as if they were friends for the pat 7 years.

"We are friends Draco , friends help each other-"

"Who's there" Madame Pomfrey said into the hospital wing room

"No one Madame Pomfrey I was just talking to myself"

"Sorry dear boy" she whispered back walking out he hall.

"I've got to go ,I'll see you again when you're out" Harry blew out the fire in the lantern and jogged out of the hall.

What was Draco going to do?
Ron was after the two of them now.

"Pssttttt Draco"

"Psttttt Draco"

"WHAT?" Draco shouted waking up from his sleep.

"Hi"

"Blaise you really are so annoying what time is it?"

"It's 6 in the morning and I came with good news" Blaise said still sort of whispering.

"What is it?"

"No apologise"

"For what?" Asked Draco.