Chap 19

Two days had gone by and Hermione still couldn't face the fact they her and Draco were over. It happened so quickly her mind couldn't even process it all. That morning ,just that morning they were talking about studying together and now they were finished and wouldn't even look each other in the face.

Draco's pathetic attempt of forgetting Hermione and sleeping with Pansy was failing miserably.

"Look Blaise he slept with Parkinson , he's the one who thought we couldn't work and I know something else happened for him to finish it this quickly" she said tearing up whilst speaking to Blaise in the great hall.

"Look when Draco's angry he doesn't know what he's doing Granger , now I don't know who said what to him but he likes you ,no I take that back ... He loves you"

Hermione's heart froze when she heard Blaise say that.

"I really miss him Blaise" Hermione whispered.

"I know you do" he replied back hugging her.

"Look Draco just walked in I thought you should know"

Hermione turned her head around to see him and the Slytherin table. With Pansy.

Did he actually like her?
Why did he do this to them?
What was the actual reason?

She had to know but couldn't bare to ask him just yet.

"Are you okay?" Asked Harry realising all the colour from Hermione has been drained.

"I'm going see you later"

Draco could feel his hand throbbing , he still hadn't gone to the hospital wing to get his hand looked at.

"Your hand looks really bad Draco I can see the blood seeping through the cloth"

"Shocked you realised you spend so much time with Granger" Draco spat through gritted teeth.

"Look Draco you broke her heart not me and as I told you before I haven't got a thing for her , she's upset okay? Understand you hurt her"

"I'm sorry , I just I"

"You miss her too admit it"

He couldn't even reply because Pansy latched onto his arm like a lion biting into prayer not letting go and smiling.

"Cmon Draco lets go somewhere where people don't try to listen" smiled Blaise at Pansy.

He agreed and stood up following out the hall and into their common room taking a seat staring into the fire.

"Draco why are you doing this to yourself , and to Hermione? You love her I can see it yet you're letting people get in the way"

"My mother sent me a letter Blaise"

"Saying?"

"Saying the truth , how my father wouldn't let Hermione live and how me and her couldn't be ,okay? I got angry at how selfish I was to let me and Hermione go this far and let her fall for me , i smashed my hand through the glass table and then I don't know it just happened ... I was with Parkinson"

"Draco Draco Draco , explain this to Hermione , explain everything make her forgive you. Look if you love someone you'll do anything to be with them why would you let this slip away? Don't give up. Go through ups and downs together , highs and lows , she loves you so much I can see it when she isn't even speaking of you"

"I love her too"

"So go on Draco what are you waiting for? Make her forgive you , now or never before you see her falling in love with someone who's not you"