Chap 25

The dinner hall seemed more packed and crowded then usual , students anxious to see the new boy in the school.

"I still don't see the big deal over him" said Seamus shaking his head

"Oh whatever" chuckled Ginny being the only one who actually relied back to him.

"When Mcgonagall going to introduce him for magics sake" muttered Seamus getting a little moody from having to wait. Waiting for the new boy to be introduced meant also having to wait for dinner.

"Stop being miserable" whispered Hermione nudging his arm with her elbow.

Silence fell over the hall like a blanket when Mcgonagall went to the stand to speak. The golden owls wings spread out across the stand looking straight ahead.

"I'd like to thank everyone for their patients , I know most of you are very hungry or anxious to meet him but there will be another ten minute delay ,he's just on his way here now on the carriages" spoke Mcgonagall loudly spreading her voice across the hall so everybody could hear her.

"Taking da right micky now" said Seamus putting his head down on the table whilst the rest of the lot rolled their eyes so far back you could only see the whites of their eyes.

After the ten minutes dragged on Mcgonagall went back to the stand and spoke once again.

"The student has arrived and when he does I want silence he will be placed into a house"

The door oh the great hall creeped open to reveal a boy of around 6ft2 ,not skinny but quite well built. He had a curtain haircut which was messy ,an amazing dirty blonde colour. Everybody stares at him ,you could see his tattoo on his hand a cliché rose tattoo in black and white ink. His hazel eyes glimmered with excitement but fear too. He couldn't walk in. Questions swirled in everyone's head. Was he Spanish? His tan was quite amazing too. He was just perfect. A bit of metal had reflected against the light. Was it a lip ring?

"This is Andrés García everyone" said Mcgonagall with her hand politely pointing at Andrés. His smile was just as perfect as him ,pearly white straight teeth and a glowing smile.

With each step he took towards the chair the more the whispers had gotten.
Mcgonagall placed the sorting hat on his head waiting.

"Hmmmm this is a hard one , reminds me of Potter"

...

"GRYFFINDOR!" Shouted the sorting hat giving a crooked smile into the hall.

The cheers and the clapping begun not stopping even after he had sat down ... Next to Hermione.

"Hello" he said smiling with his Spanish accent

"Hiya" replied Hermione. She could now make out that he did in fact have a silver lip ring.

The fest else out of thin air onto the tables ,foods no one had ever even seen began to rise and appear. Even if you wasn't hungry you couldn't resist the foods. Everybody indulged into eating without hesitation.

"Hey so how comes you decided to come to Hogwarts" asked Hermione trying to be polite

"I got into too much problema with muggles back in Spain so I decided to come here to hog-Hogwarts" he replied back talking in a Spanish accent.

Hermione smiled raising her eyebrows trying not to look so shocked and took a sip of water before looking at Harry who's eyes were in a different world.

"Harry" said Hermione kicking his leg under the table

"Harry potter?" Asked Andrés bewildered

"Yes that's me" Harry said looking up giving a weak smile

"It is an honour ,your story was everywhere in Spain ,you're a leyanda"

"Pardon?"

"A legend" he smiled.

Harry looked over at Hermione with curiosity in him about the new boy.

"By the way your bed is in the same dorm as me" said Harry

"Sí sí they told me"

The plates and food vanished into thin air leaving the students to talk even more. After a few minutes of talking and staring at the new boy they all got up and left.

"So the new boy then ey" said Blaise whilst walking with Draco

"He seems interesting ,don't blame people for not shutting up" Draco replied.

"Yeah what's up with all those tattoos?"

"Well Mr Zabini I figure he will tell his story to someone and we will end up hearing it" said Draco wondering if his tattoos had any more deeper meaning or if he was hiding a tattoo that he didn't want to be seen.
Could he have been a death eater?

"Draco tell me what you're thinking"

"You don't think he's a-"

"An ex death eater?" Interrupted Blaise

"Yeah ,see he has tattoos and the whole bad boy thing going on what if he was?"

"Guess we will find out with time" whispered Blaise realising Pansy was behind them

What did she want from them now?

"He's hot" smirked pansy

"We never asked your opinion" laughed Draco knowing it would annoy her

"He's probably better then you is all I'm saying"

"Oh dear I'm so offended , just remember I wasn't the one begging for more or moaning out loud every second" spat back Draco grinning at the end

"I hate you Draco Malfoy"

"How will I sleep knowing such information?"

"I'm going to get that mudblood of yours mark my words"

"Listen carefully Parkinson I've told you before Hermione is my friend and if you touch her I'll ruin you oh and the only that will be marked is your headstone on your grave if you try anything to Draco or Hermione ,understood?" Smiled Blaise really pressing on Pansy's last nerve. Her face cringed at the thought of the three even being friends.

"Bring it on" she grinned back with her green eyes gleaming at Blaise.

"One day I'm going to end up doing something unforgivable to that girl and I'll end up in azkaban" laughed Blaise walking away

"Thanks for that"

"Anytime and don't lose your temper and give into her game ,if you admit anything to her that's when she could hurt Hermione or even you" whispered Blaise.

Draco knew he was right and just nodded in agreement and walked with Blaise back to the Slytherin common room. They sat down on the old sofas staring into the flames of the fire place thinking of everything. He looked at over at Blaise scanning him ,he looked quite stressed and more then just tired.

"Are you okay?" Draco said realising he had disrupted Blaise's deep thoughts bringing him back into the real world.

"Better then ever" he whispered clicking his fingers so angrily Draco thought he would snap his fingers of at any given moment.

"I'll leave you alone" Draco said getting up and heading towards his dorm. He lay in his little bigger then a single bed with his hands under his messy blonde hair looking upwards thinking only of Hermione. The room was themed green all around making Draco feel sick. Was he really meant to be in Slytherin? Or was it because of his parents?

His thoughts drifted to the new boy and a spark of jealousy went through Draco not being able to control it. The boy was in Gryfinndor with Hermione he couldn't help but feel jealous knowing she would help him around and they were in the same house. Oh how he wished to be in Gryffindor.
He fell asleep to those thoughts in less then 10 minutes.