chap 28

All the 7th years were now studying hard for their exams. Only 2 weeks was left and then another week or two till everybody graduated. Professor Trelawney was out of the hospital wing and teaching again ,Hermione and Draco were still lasting long. Not much sound from Andrés other then the occasional 'holla' and not a scrap of news about Ronald till now.

"Come on Draco it's 2 o'clock we have no lessons we need to revise ,cmon cmon cmon!!" She begged him to get of the room and go library with her.

"Fine" he moaned getting up and going with Hermione.

"THANK YOU" she squeezed happily jumping on his back making their way to the library.

The hallways were dark and noiseless until they heard a moan of pain.

"Did you hear that?" Hermione's heart was in her mouth now.

"Yeah I did" Draco said slowly walking to the end of the hallway to see a small girl on the floor with blood spewing out of her neck. It was Christine Lockwood. The young Ravenclaw girl who had told Draco about Hermione's kidnapping.

"Christine" shrieked Hermione running up to her and kneeling by her side. She saw there had been a note a few metres away.

"Draco a note" she said looking to where it was. He ran and got it but without reading it he disappeared into the hallway going to Mcgonagall's office. A few minutes later a few hospital wing nurses arrived and Mcgonagall too. Christine had been taken away into the hospital wing.

"Read out the note Mr Malfoy" said Mcgonagall impatiently.

"If it wasn't for that stupid Ravenclaw Hermione would have still been with me. She got what she deserved and so will the rest of you"

Hermione's hand shot up to her mouth in shock. Not one little news about Ronald and now he had all of a sudden come back and tried to kill Christine. What if she was dead? What if she didn't make it? The three of them stood still not knowing how to react.

"Give me the note" said Mcgonagall reaching out her hand until the note was in her grasp.

"Go ,now both of you" she pleaded.

Draco took Hermione's arm and took her to the lake from some fresh air. The wind whistled through the leafs of the trees.

"Months and weeks gone by and no news about him nothing till now" she spoke softly.

"I know"

"What's going to happen?"

"I don't have an answer"

"-cmon lets go back inside"

Once they were both inside they went and laid on Draco's bed both thinking but not saying anything out loud.

Draco turned over and gave Hermione a comforting kiss which led to her on top of him kissing him violently. Her hands were now on Draco's abs lightly. He took her top off and saw how pale she was ,even more pale then before. He turned over and now he was on top scared to take of his shirt and reveal his dark mark. Last time she hadn't noticed but what about this time?

"Don't be scared to show me" she whispered giving a small little smile.

He slowly took it off revealing his amazing abs and also revealing the dark mark.

"You're still perfect to me" she said looking up. He started to kiss her neck and moved down just like before this time tugging at her jeans taking them off slowly. Her knickers matched her bra and she looked all the more perfect. Draco's lips pressed against her stomach leaving Hermione breathless making her want more. She undid his belt and took of his black jeans ,she could see the outline and blushed. He pushed her back down and started to kiss the inner parts of her thighs working his way up to her knickers. He took them off slowly and carried on kissing her. Hermione was digging her nails in so hard into Draco's back she didn't realise it was leaving marks.