Chapter 1: Moving

Chapter 1

Maya's pov

"Maya!" Riley yelled as I climbed through her window. My name's Maya Hart. I'm 13 years old and have a best friend Riley. I have blonde hair and blue eyes and I'm short.

"What Riles?" I asked as I sat down at the famous bay window.

"We're getting a new student tomorrow!" she said.

"Nice!" I said.

"And it's a girl! So we should let her hang out with us!" she said.

"And maybe she will go great with Lucas!" I said.

"Yeah! Me and Charlie, you and Farkle, and the new girl and Lucas!" she said. We both laughed and talked the rest of the time.

Maddie's pov

"Dad why did we move?" I groaned as we moved all of his, my stepmom's, step sibling's, and my stuff into the house. My step siblings and step mom didn't have to help. Why you ask? Because my dad said so. Ugh!

"Because we need a fresh start." he reminded me. I rolled my eyes and grabbed a box.

My name is Madison Clutterbucket, but everyone calls me Maddie. I'm 13 years old and I just moved from Michigan to New York City. I have brown eyes and brown hair and I'm short. Tomorrow I start school at John Quincy Adams Middle School. Not looking forward to it. I grabbed another box and brought it in. I hate this. I hate it. I was walking out and I saw my dad talking on the phone. Probably to my step mom. I sighed and grabbed another box.

"Come on stupid box!" I said. I tried grabbing it again and I almost fell off the truck. But I didn't?

"Be careful." a boy with dark hair said. He sat me down.

"Thanks." I said.

"No problem. I'm Charlie." he said with his hand out. I shook it.

"I'm Maddie." I said. We kept shaking hands and then we realized we still were. We let go embarrassed. "Sorry." I apologized.

"No it's my fault." he said. I bit my lips and looked around.

"So you new here?" he asked. I nodded.

"Yeah moved here from Michigan." I said. He nodded.

"What grade are you in?" he asked.

"I'm in 8th." I said rocking on my feet back and forth.

"Cool I am too. Are you going to John Quincy Adams Middle School?" he asked. I nodded. "Cool! Hopefully we'll have some classes together." he said. Inodded.

"That would be nice." I said. We both looked at each other for a second then started laughing.

"So I'll see you tomorrow hopefully?" he asked. I nodded.

"Hopefully. Bye Charlie." I said. He left and I was smiling like an idiot. I sighed and grabbed a box. Do I like him? Yes. Does he like me?

Maddie stop! He totally doesn't like you!

Dang it I'm right! No one likes me! #Lonerforlife like usual. He doesn't like me at all.

A/N: What do you guys think? Do you like it!? And the romances are going to get dramatic! Thanks for reading! Please vote! :)

And I realized that even though I'm in a bad mood, I need to write because it clears my head more then just moping around.

Question: What do you think of Maddie?