Chapter 8: Bye Kermit!

Chapter 8

Maddie's pov

Maya and I walked to my house.

"Here goes nothing." I said. She nodded and I went in. My step mom and dad looked at us.

"Maddie." they said.

"Kermit, Jenna." I said.

"Really? We're doing that?" Jenna asked. I nodded.

"Dad. You shouldn't have left. I'm really mad." I said.

"Really Madz? That's all you have?" Maya asked me.

"Um...GGGRRRRR!" I said. Maya rolled her eyes.

"Ok, watch the expert. I'll be you." she said and I nodded.

"I AM SO MAD! How could you keep that from me!? Are you crazy!? Why did you leave!? I wish I would've stayed!" she yelled. Dad and Jenna looked scared.

"You're good." I said and she nodded.

"Ok look. I didn't like Katy, so I left." he said.

"YOU'RE A JERK!" I yelled. Maya nodded.

"Don't talk to me like that young lady!" he yelled.

"No! I'm going to talk to you like this!" I yelled, "I have lived a lie all these years! I can't believe you!"

"That's it! Go to your room!" he yelled.

"Ya know what?! We will go to her room. Then pack, then leave!" Maya yelled. I nodded and we went upstairs. I threw some clothes in my bag.

"I'm so mad! He's such a jerk!" I said while throwing clothes in my bag, "And what did I just do!?" I asked and stopped.

"What?" Maya asked.

"I have no where to go!" I said.

"You'll stay with me." she said. I nodded.
"Right!" I said. I finished packing.

"Let's do this!" Maya said, We walked downstairs and I heard my dad and Jenna talking.

"Ugh I can't stand Maddie." Jenna said, "Babe you agree with me? Right? You think she's a brat and useless to right?" Maya and I looked at each other.

"Babe of course I do!" he said. I looked down.

"Let's go Maya." I whispered. Maya went over to them.

"You know, I've always wanted to meet my dad. Now I wish I never did. You're such a jerk. I bet my mom will be more then happy to let Maddie live with us. Since you obviously don't want her anymore." Maya told him.

"Fine go ahead." Kermit said. Maya and I linked arms and walked out.

When we got to her house her mom was fine with me staying here. I'm so happy. Bye Kermit!  

A/N: YOU'RE LIVING OFF DADDY'S MONEY! MY HONEY!

Oh, right. Sorry about that. I love R5's new album!!

Anyways, yay! New chapter! And bye Kermit! Next chapter is shippings! Yay! Thanks for reading! Please vote! :)

Question: Can you name that song?