Chapter 9: Couples

Chapter 9

No One's pov

The group knew they had a love hexagon going on. So they all met at Topanga's to talk.

"Ok, so we have to promise no one's feelings are going to get hurt." Maddie said. Everyone agreed and then they told who.

"And remember, be totally honest." Maya said, "Who wants to go first?"

"I will." Charlie said.

"I really like you Maddie. Ever since I caught you when you almost fell out of the stupid moving truck." he said. Maddie smiled.

"Same here." she said. Charlie looked at Riley. And Riley was all smiles.

"YAY!" she screamed and jumped up. Everyone stared at her.

"Why are you so happy?" Maya asked.

"Because I don't like Charlie!" she said.

"Please don't be Lucas." Maya thought.

"I like Farkle!" she said. Farkle smiled.

"I like you too Riley!" he said.

"Well that's it. See ya." Maya said.

"No no no no no!" Maddie said and grabbed Maya's arm. "Maya, you have to tell him." she whispered.

"Fine." she said and sat down.

"I really like you Maya." Lucas said. Maya smiled.

"I really like you Lucas." she said.

Everything was back to normal. Finally!

Maddie's pov

I have totally moved out of Kermit's place. I now live with Maya and her mom. Life is going good. I finally know who I am and who my twin is. Sure I lived a lie, but Kermit should have known.

The truth will always be told.

Maya's pov

Everything was fine. I'm just glad everything with the couple's worked out. And now Maddie lives with us. Life is going good now. I'm just glad that I didn't live my whole life a lie. Sure everything was confusing, but now it's fine.  

A/N: Guys I may end the book there. I'm not really inspired to write this anymore. Sorry, I will put an A/N if I do end it. Just be prepared for that.

But thanks for reading! Please vote! :)

Hope you enjoyed!!