Chapter 6: He's the Leaver

Chapter 6

Maya's pov

I followed Maddie until she was at her house, I think.

"Maddie!" I said. She sat on her porch.

"Please leave me alone." she begged as she covered her face with her hands. I sat down by her.

"Can't do that. You're my sister. I can't leave you while you're in pain." I said.

"Well I apparently did that to you." she said.

"Madz that wasn't you fault! You were a baby! You couldn't do anything about it!" I said.

"Then how come I feel so crappy about this?" she asked.

"Because we were separated. And you think it's your fault, when really it's Kermit's fault." I explained. She nodded.

"I guess." she said.

"Yeah. I always thought my mom was the leaver. Our parents have been lying to us." I said. She nodded.

"I'm so mad at them right now." she said. I nodded.

"Let's go to Riley's. She'll know what to do." I said. She nodded and we left.

No One's pov

"Look what you did to her!" Katy yelled at Kermit.

"Whatever! She'll get over it! On the other hand Maya's going to be so mad at you for never telling her about Maddie!" he yelled.

"What about Maddie!? She's probably mad at you!" Katy yelled.

"Oh no. My daughter will only be mad at you." he said and walked out of the bakery. He left Katy there stund. Once again, he left. He's the leaver.