Chapter 3: Projects

Chapter 3

Maddie's pov

I survived the first day of school! And now it's the second. Blech. I hopped on the subway with Charlie. Today I was wearing a striped light pink and dark pink shirt with a black scarf and black leggings. I had black boots on also.

School

Maya's pov

"Ok class! We have projects and you all are already partnered up. I looked at Farkle who looked at me. Riley looked at Lucas and Lucas looked at her. Charlie looked at Maddie who looked at him.

"Nope." Mr. Matthews said.

"Say what?" we asked except Maddie. She's new, so she didn't really care.

"Here are you NEW partners. Riley and Farkle, Lucas and Charlie, Maya and Maddie..." he said and kept naming people. I slouched in my seat. Seriously!? New girl! I want Farkle! He did all the work and I sat there! Now I actually have to work. Great.

After School

Maddie's pov

Maya and I went into a bakery called Topanga's and sat down.

"Ok, so Mr. Matthews said our project is on...The Trojan War." she said. I nodded and we started working.

One Hour Later

Maya's pov

"Ok and done!" I said. We both sighed in relief and slouched in our seats.

"I don't think I've done that much writing in years!" she said. I nodded in agreement.

"And now we have to write our names." I groaned. We both wrote our names and talked for awhile. Then Maddie had to get home.

"See ya Maddie." I said. She said bye and left.

I guess Maddie's not that bad. I mean she's nice and smart. And I don't think she knows that Riley likes Charlie. Once she finds out I'm pretty sure she'll leave him alone. Right? Maybe. What should I do!?

Maddie's pov

I came home and set the project down.

"I'm home!" I yelled. Dad came in.

"Hey MadDog. How was it?" he asked.

"Good. Maya and I finished our project." I said while showing him. I heard him mumble something about 'Katy' under his breath.

"Who's Katy?" I asked. He looked up and handed me the project.

"No one. Now go get ready for dinner." he said. I slowly nodded my head and went upstairs. Something's up. I feel like I know Maya. But how? And who's Katy?

A/N: And there's another chapter! Thanks for reading! Please vote! :)

Q: What will Maya do?

Q: What will Maddie find out?