Chapter 5: Truth Be Told

Chapter 5

Maddie's pov

How could this be!? How is this happening!? What is life!? Have I been living a lie!? I HAVE!

I stormed into my house and threw my bag and books down. I saw my dad in the kitchen looking at me with confusion.

"Maddie?" he asked. I glared at him. A hard cold glare. "Bad day?" he asked.

"You have NO idea!" I said. I grabbed his wrist and to Topanga's we went.

No One's pov

Maddie stormed into Topanga's with her father questioning where they were. Once she walked in Maya was sitting in her usual spot with Katy next to her. They both look over and see Maddie and Kermit.

"Kermit?" Katy asked while standing up.

"Katy?" he asked. Maya and Maddie locked the door.

"You both have some explaining to do." Maya said and Maddie nodded.

"What are you doing here?" Kermit asked.

"I work here. What are you doing here?" Katy asked.

"I just moved here." he said.

"What is happening!?" Maddie asked.

"Ok explain. How are we twins, are we twins, and what happened between you two." Maya demanded. Maddie nodded.

"Well Kermit LEFT me and took Maddie along." Katy said.

"Well maybe if you weren't being so demanding I wouldn't have left!" he sassed back.

"Dad, you said you got left." Maddie said with some hurt in her voice.

"I'm sorry baby girl. But I left. I'm the leaver." he said.

"That means I left. And I'm the leaver too." she said with total hurt trying not to cry. Maddie has always tried to be a good person. Do everything correctly, not hurt someone, but the biggest thing she told herself she wouldn't do is leave. She didn't want to be like who she thought was her mother that left, but it was her father. And now her.

"Maddie no. I took you, it was my decision." he said. Maddie shook her head and unlocked the door. She ran as fast as she could pout of the bakery.

"Great look what you did!" Maya said and ran after her.

A/N: Poor Maddie! What do you think is going to happen next? Thanks for reading! Please vote! :)