Mia's Journey

http://www.wattpad.com/1524679-mia%27s-journey

This is a short story I wrote for school's outline, I put the link to the actually story at the top. If you want to see a story that has been filled out from an outline you can read it. It is a slightly different version of the hero cycle and I didn't have time to go to the last step, but you can see the steps in the story, it is three pages so it isn't like an omg story that takes two hours to read.

Reminder

I want to know if you write a story off of this, I want to read how another person interprets my outlines. If you plan on using it tell me so that I can read it

Call to adventure

Mia's grandmother calls and tells her that she has to spend the summer with her to learn how to be the CEO of the company

Helper

she finds a puppy and it stays with her

Crossing

She goes off to her grandmothers

Tests

goes off to grandmothers just for the summer and is able to make her own decisions that end up causing problems and she is able to overcome those problems and becomes more confident that her summer will go well, and also a more confident person. Her friends ditch her when they find out and she is able to get over their immaturities as she finds a reasons to keep working and learning over the summer.

Atonement with father

She forgives her father for sending her off for her grandmothers, after going though the battling and character building that happened there she is better able to understand her father's reasoning. Their relationship is still strained but it is much better than when she left

Finding the boon of success

She is much better prepared to start college off in the fall than she was before; she is able to make new friends that are genuinely friendly instead of just selfish. She is able to make things seem positive when before she was more pessimistic. Her puppy is the constant thing thought this and it supplies she comfort when she has no idea what to do, and occasionally barks a warning.

Return rescue resurrection

Mia goes to be the CEO of whatever the company her grandmother has, and finds herself finally where she wants to be in life. She has comes to terms with her father and her friends stick with her even after she tells them about her new job as CEO as a huge company. She gets a boyfriend that she actually feels a connection with instead of the one she had in high school. Everything settles down and finally goes well.

Giving boon to the world

Becomes successful at her job at her grandmothers company and finds some sort of great invention, or discovers a cure for a terrible disease