Chapter 5: The Forest, The Gang, and Snotlout's game

__________________________
Astrid's POV

I was jogging through the forest, with my hair out of it's usual braid. Hiccup was jogging along beside me, our hands locked together. He promised me yesterday that we would go explore and thats exactly what we're doing.

My wedding dress was somewhat flowing as we ran. Since we were only staying one night, me and Hiccup didn't bother to bring extra clothes, all we brought was food.

"Follow me, milady. I've got something you need to see."

"Oh, you do, huh?" I asked quizzically, raising a eyebrow.

"Yes, I do." He smirks

He dragged me to the edge of the forest, right before you get to the beach.

"Close your eyes." He says, standing in front of me.

"What? Why?" I ask, a bit frustrated.

"Just do it"

So I close my eyes and he starts dragging me somewhere again. Before I knew it, I felt him shove me and then I felt the warm waters of the ocean surround me. Oh he is so dead! I resurface to find a hysterical Hiccup rolling on the ground.

"Oh, you think that was funny, huh?" I ask, fury running across my face, turning it bright red. I wiped the water away from my face with my hands and started making my way towards him.

"Uh oh." He gulps.

"Yeah, 'Uh Oh,' you better start running." I warn. He takes off, but I'm much faster than him. I jump on his back, tackling him to the ground, warm sand flying everywhere. I roll him over on his back and sat on his stomach, pinning his arms down with my knees.

"Uh, Astrid, why are you soaking wet?" He asked, trying to play the 'I'm innocent' card on me.

"Oh, I don't know, because some big idiot thought that it would be funny to push me into the ocean!" I rage.

"Hmm, I think I might know that idiot, and I bet he is really sorry." He says, smirking a bit. I can't stay mad at him; I smile and kiss him. I get off of him and he stands up.

"Now it's my turn." I say, pushing him into the ocean this time, but he grabs my wrist and pulls me in with him. We resurface and both laugh at each other.

"Even?" He ask.

"Even." I say, smiling.

I swim closer to him and he snakes his arms around my waist pulling me closer, as I place my hands on his chest. I pull him into a long, slow kiss. We kiss for what feels like forever. Then Toothless came splashing into the water, interrupting us.

"Well i guess its time to go home." Hiccup says.
---------------------------------------------
(Time laps to their arrival back at Berk)
---------------------------------------------
It's great to be home, but I had so much fun on our honeymoon. We walk over to the gang who is sitting on the steps of the Great Hall.

"Hiccup, Astrid!" They all yell, happy to see us.

"Hey gang." Me and Hiccup say.

"So how was the trip?" Ruffnut asked.

"Beautiful!" I say.

"Hey guys, I thought of this game while you were gone. I was wondering if you wanted to play?" Snotlout ask. Me and Hiccup look at each other and then shrug.

"Sure, why not. What is it?" Hiccup ask.

"Well I call it, Truth or Dare. You ask someone from the group if they would rather have a Truth or a Dare. On a truth, someone ask you a question and you have to answer it truthfully. On a dare, someone dares you to do anything! And you have to do it or you're forced to do something even worse." Snotlout explains confidently.

"Cool. So when do we play?" I ask.

"How about we meet in the Great Hall in 2 hours, after everyone is asleep." He says. Everyone agrees and we all go our separate ways besides me and Hiccup, we go to our house to find something to do for 2 hours.
__________________________
Author's Note:
I'm sorry that chapter was a little shorter. Anyway, we are getting closer to the drama and fighting and stuff so yeah. Back to the story.