Chapter 15: Trapped

__________________________
Astrid's POV

I woke up in a dark and damp room. It was very cold so I curled up on the floor as best I could. There was a chain around my right ankle that led to a spot in the middle of the room. It was long enough for me to walk around the whole room. There was one window in the room and a wooden chair was sitting in the corner. I tried to stay calm as I laid there on the cold floor. Someone barged in just as I was beginning to relax. I looked up to see that strange man again.

"Wakey, Wakey Astrid. Its time for you to answer some questions for me." The man said. I sat there, not making eye contact. I stared at my hands and thought of something to say.

"I'll only answer your questions if you answer mine." I said, lifting my head and making eye contact with him. He had brilliant blue eyes that bore holes in me.

"Well I guess thats only fair... Well, anyway, I need to know how I can get Berk. What are Hiccup's weaknesses? What are Berk's weaknesses?" He ask, taking a seat in a chair in the corner of the room. I pondered about what to say for awhile. I don't want to betray Berk, let alone my Husband. I kept my mouth shut not wanting to answer.

"Well? Are you going to tell me? Or am I going to have to force it out?" He stood up and grabbed the chain around my ankle. He yanked on it hard. I gasped in pain, feeling as if he just ripped my foot off.

"They don't have weaknesses! They are strong!" I yelled, hoping he would believe what I said.

"I don't buy that for a second! What do you think I am? A fool?" He yelled back, yanking on the chain once again. I gasped in pain again as my ankle began to bruise. I am pretty positive he dislocated it.

"Okay! That's not true!... Hiccup's weakness is me! He'd do anything for me! And Berk has no weakness! We have Dragons! Remember? They can take out your whole fleet before you can even see the island!" I forced out, immediately wanting to grab the words, that just slipped from my mouth, out of the air.

"Hmm interesting. I'll definitely put thought to that." He dropped the chain and started to leave the room.

"Wait! You still have to answer my question." I called after him.

"Right, well what is your question?" He stopped in the doorway.

"Who are you?" He laughed at my question and slowly closed the door.

"That, my dear, you will find out soon enough." And with that he left. I could hear his evil, crackling laugh as he walked down the hall.

"Oh Hiccup, please come rescue me." I whispered, examining my ankle.

Hiccup's POV (His First one!)

We have been looking all over for Astrid. I'm really getting worried. She could be anywhere by now.

I landed by the house and started to walk in. Once my hand touched the doorknob, I heard a familiar squawk behind me. I spun around on my heals expecting to see Astrid on Stormfly, but what I saw instead was a riderless Stormfly.

"Oh hey girl. Do you know where Astrid is by chance." I asked her, scratching her belly, her favorite spot to be scratched. She nudged me with her nose and bowed her head.

"You want me to get on you?" I asked. She squawked and nudged me again towards her back. I shrugged my shoulders and climbed on. She took off and flew as fast as she could. Like she was taking me somewhere important.

"Whoa girl. You really are moving... Wait DO you know where Astrid is?" I asked for the second time. She nodded her head again telling me yes.

"Okay then lets go find her!" I said and we rushed off.

Don't worry Astrid, I'm coming for you and I WILL find you. No matter how long it takes or how far away you are. I will find you again and I will bring you home.
__________________________
Author's Note:
Sorry for the shorter chapter. This was kind of a boring chapter.
Don't forget to comment and vote! I really like seeing that stuff!