Author's Note *coughcough* RANT

Hey guys. Sharron here.

I can just picture you all right now... If you know me and have read or are reading my other stuff, then you're either jumping for joy, or groaning and thinking, "Oh what is her deal? ANOTHER ONE?!?!" Because that was certainly my reaction to a sudden burst of creative muse last night, one that's quickly turning into ANOTHER Luxsoka fanfic.

Seriously. This has got to be like my fifteenth Luxsoka story. Self, I am not impressed with you. (I even made a meme about it, I'm so unimpressed. And I rarely make memes.)

Okay, okay, enough ranting. If you haven't already read my other stuff, that's okay, because this isn't going to be tied into it in any way... With the exception of the possible appearances of OCs. But idk.

This is one of those fanfics that sort of shadows canon, because I'm operating in the grey area where it COULD BE canon, but we just wouldn't know because it was an episode that got cut out of SW:TCW season 5... XD

There will be lots of fluff (AND I MEAN LOTS), so be on your guard. I'm going to be focusing more on romance than the action in this story, despite the fact that I'm usually more for finding a balance between the two. I don't think that this is going to be a very long story, by my personal writing standards at least, but I think that it should accurately portray the way I've always seen Luxsoka - as something sweet and innocent.

Featured pairings are Luxsoka and Anidala. Now, without further ado, please enjoy my latest brainchild: THE SENATOR AND THE JEDI.

PS: Feel free to use the meme if you want... Just make sure my name stays on it :)