Chapter 1 Sweet Dreams Are Made of These

After I got that text message I drove so fast to the hospital. As soon as I got there I ran up to Diana's floor. I didn't take the elevator. When I reached her floor I asked the head nurse if she had any visitors. She told me no and I ran into her room.  

Everything was fine still. Her heart beat still going, and her vitals were good. Still not awake, but living. I walked over to her, and stood there staring at her. I let out a deep breath. "I really wish you would wake up you know." I said to her. I swallowed my spit. "Everything is my life is falling apart. First you being in this coma, then Alex getting sent to jail, and Lisa." I took a long pause.  

"Lisa's in jail, for killing Mickie. I have no one right now. I'm going through all of this by myself. I need someone here to do this with me, and I'm scared." I put my hand up to my mouth. I started crying. I kept wiping my eyes. "I'm scared I'm going to lose you, I already lost Lisa, and I feel Black Coat is going to win this war, and get what it wants." I let out a little laugh. 

"Black Coat wants it, then sure enough Black Coat will get it. Everything this person has put us through has led up to this very moment." I walked over to the chair and sat down. "Maybe we will never know who Black Coat is. Black Coat got Lisa put in jail. You put on the edge of death, and me. I wonder what Black Coat had planned for me." I said to her.  

I laid my head back, and just stared at the ceiling. Hoping a miracle would happen, but this is real life, and in real life, no miracles happen. There is no luck. There are only to 4 things. Life, Death, Hell, and Fighting. While I was thinking to myself I closed my eyes for a second. 

I opened them a minute later, but I wasn't in the hospital anymore. I was standing outside my old house. It was the night Shelly died. She was walking down the street, and I was standing there. I started to follow her. I yelled out her name, but she didn't answer me. That didn't keep me following her though. I wanted to see where she was going, and who she was meeting. While I was doing this though I thought to myself, Did this actually happen that night? 

Shelly turned in her backyard, and so did I. She started walking towards the woods, and I wanted to stop, but my legs said no and kept going. I kept telling myself, this isn't good. We kept going in further, and further into woods. Where the hell is she taking my exactly.  

We reached so far into the wood, it started to turn into a black pit like a black hole. There was only a little bit of light shinning into how far in the woods we were. She finally stopped though. I looked at her for a second. "Shelly?" I said loudly. She went to walk and tripped, falling on her front side.  

I ran over to her and bent down next to her. "Are you okay?" I asked her. She turned her head and look at me. She was crying. "I'm so sorry, April." She said to me. "For what?" I said. "For being a bad friend." She stated. I brushed her hair back. "Oh your not a bad a bad friend." I said to her. 

"I've been lying to you." She said to me. "You have lied to me, but we all lie." I said back to her. Then her eyes rolled in the back on her forehead, and her clear tears, turned to blood tears. Her voice no longer sounded like Shelly, but of a demon. "I don't think you get it. I'm still lying to you, till this very day." She said all evil like. I went to go touch her and she jumped and growled at me. 

I jumped up and started breathing heavily. "It was all just a dream." I said panting. "A really bad dream." I continued panting. I looked outside and it was daylight out. I pulled my phone out, and looked at the time. It was already eight in the morning. I also had one new text message. I opened the text up.  

Sweet Dreams are made of these, Lies and the Truth. I think Shelly is trying to tell you something. You want more answers to your questions? Go to the local library this Thursday. What do I want? That's simple, stop trying to find me, you'll either get hurt, or end up past the point of death, but six feet under. XoXo. 

-It's Nice To Be Me.