Chapter 2 Stuck There Aren't You?

After that text, I hurried up and left the hospital. I needed fresh air, and some sun. I went to my house and ate some food. I sat there for a little bit. This place hasn't been in much use lately. I really haven't stayed here, Lisa won't be here, and my parents seem to never be here anymore.  

I turned on the news and decided to see if they had anything on Lisa. They released her court date, and it's this Thursday. I started to think to myself, should I go to the library or the trial. I had to put a lot of though into this.  

I turned the news off, and walked out of my house. I walked down to Dave's house. I looked around to make sure no one saw me. I walked into the house. I started to look around. It smelt really bad in here. I started to look around. I looked down at the floor, where Diana stabbed him.  

There were blood stains right there. I kept walking around the house. I walked down to the basement. I started to look around. This place is just empty and naked from when I first saw it. I have no clue what I am looking for, but I'm looking for something. I was turning around to go back upstairs, when I caught something. I turned back around, and walked over to the boiler. I sat down and pulled a folder out. I opened the folder up, and it had a note written on.  

I know you would come looking soon. One thing is this. The question isn't how did Shelly die, or who killed her, but the actual question is, did she actually die, and who covered it up. Which one do you believe April? Is she alive or dead? I know the truth. The hole truth. 

-It's Nice To Be Me.  

I got up still holding the folder. I bent the folder up into a couple pieces, and put it in my purse. I started walking upstairs, when I heard noises upstairs. I stopped where I was. "I know the body was right there." I heard a man say. "See there is his blood. Question where is his body?" I heard the man say again.  

I kept trying to think of who's voice that is. "See the body might possibly still be in this house, for the simple fact, we got rid of all of his food. Something is rotting in this house, and it's not food." He said. A woman started to speak. "I'm going upstairs to look around." She said.  

The woman's voice, I didn't recognize. The man's voice I did though. "If you find something give me a holler." He said. I heard footsteps going up the other pair of steps. The person above me was walking around and looking. I started walking up the stairs really slowly. I grabbed the handle, and pushed the door open ajar. I looked, and saw who the speaker was. It was Det. Marge.