Chapter 11 The Truth Shall Be Told.

I stood still. Surprised. I walked towards her and touched her. This wasn't fake. It was real. "How? Why?" I asked. She looked at me. "I was about to ask the exact same question." She said back. She walked into the room. "Your probably wondering how I'm not dead right?" She asked me. "Um yeah." I said back. "Simple. I faked the whole thing. That was a face skeleton, with samples of my blood found on. The back tooth of the thing was mine. I set the whole thing up." She said. 

"Why though?" I asked. "Well there are many reasons why I did it." She said to me. "Yeah well give me them. Do you know how much shit you put me through Shelly?" I asked her. "People thought I killed you, I didn't know what to think. I was lost. We were best friends, then one day you come up missing, then next your dead. Now your alive. Then to figure out you have lied to me a lot, not just a couple times." I said to her. 

She turned around and looked at me. "Oh don't play that game with me. Miss Innocent April. You did things I never knew about until recently." She said to me. "Like what?" I asked her quickly. She got up in my face and had her queen bee look on. "Like the night you kissed and touched me, while I was sleeping." She said, as she backed off.  

"Why did you fake it though?" I said hurt. I asked that because I had no clue what else to say. "Well for starts I needed a new story about me. Something to bring my name back. That leads to you trying to still my popularity. I needed to do something to get it back." She said to me.  

Diana got up. "She never tried to do anything bad to you. She loved you." Diana said in a angry tone. Shelly turned around and looked at her. "Who exactly do you think you are?" Shelly asked Diana. "I'm Diana." Diana responded. Shelly let out a snicker. "No honey, your going to be silenced if you don't sit back down and shut up." Shelly said to Diana. "Or what?" Diana said.  

Shelly squinted her eyes. Shelly didn't like people challenging her. "Or I will send that picture of you two having sex to your parents." Shelly said. "Your Black Coat." I blurted out. Shelly looked at me. "Not even close honey. I'm not black coat. That's another reason, I faked my death. That bitch was always spying on me. I had to stop that quickly." Shelly responded.  

"You must have not done too well." I said to her. Shelly walked out of the room with a load of clothes and went to the closet, we followed her. "I did at first. For like the first year in a half. Or about four months after you unmasked Taylor. That's when they figured out." Shelly said to us.  

"Well who supposedly killed you?" Diana asked her. "Oh, Alex was. He went for it. Actually he offered to do it. Him killing himself makes a good twist." Shelly said. "He didn't kill himself." I interrupted. "Oh quit. I know he didn't. It looks like he did though. So it makes him look actually guilty." She said back. 

"So all these times recently. That I've seen you, you were actually there?" I asked her. "Yes, every time. I talked to you and you talked back. I figured you'd never know because I always did it while you were sleeping. I thought you'd think it was a dream." Shelly said to me.  

"Who's Black Coat?" Diana asked her. Shelly turned toward us, after putting her laundry away. "Let's go upstairs." She said. She started walking and we followed her. "I actually don't know who Black Coat is. I'd like to know who it is." Shelly said. We got into the kitchen. "We should make a plan. To catch Black Coat." Shelly said. "We just can't make a plan right now. Black Coat is probably listening." I said.  

Shelly giggle. "Black Coat doesn't come to my house unless, I tell her too." Shelly said. "Unless you tell her too?" I asked. "Long story." Shelly said. As soon as Shelly opened her mouth, we heard a knock on the door. Shelly looked at the door. She walked towards the door and opened it. "Oh miss Shelly, I've been looking for you." We heard a man say. "Can I come in?" He asked. Shelly let me him. We looked and it was Det. Marge.