Chapter 13 What A Halloween

We told Black Coat to arrive here at ten sharp. Diana and I will be hiding, and Det. Marge will be hiding outside in the bushes. Finally we will end this once and for all. I thought when I first caught Taylor it would all be over, but I got that call, and I didn't believe it. Now it's time to see who is behind the Black Coat.  

It was nine-forty. "Are we ready for the plan?" I asked Shelly and Diana. Shelly nodded, then did Diana. We all sat there for a minute and stared at each other. Diana and I took in a deep breath. "Okay, Diana let's go." I said. Diana and I walked past the hidden door, and closed it walking downstairs. Shelly stayed upstairs, and Det. Marge was already outside.  

We heard a knock on the door and Shelly going to answer it. We started to listen more. The door closed. "Who is this?" We heard Shelly ask. We couldn't understand the other voice. We did understand one thing that was said. "Where is it? You have it, I want it." The girl said. "Okay, it's downstairs." Shelly said. 

That was it. Now we had to hide. We ran into her bedroom and sat somewhere. We heard the secret door open and foots coming down the steps. As the closer they approached the louder the footsteps got. Finally they were right in front of the door. We heard the door knob shake, turn and opened the door. Black Coat, a guy, and Shelly walked in. Shelly closed the door and turned the light on.  

Diana and I jumped out. "Bam, you were caught." Diana said. Black Coat, just stood there frozen, like she didn't know what to do. "Didn't think we would ever out smart you?" I asked. "So why don't unmask yourself and show us who was smart enough to run this operation." I said.  

That's when Shelly grabbed the hood of the jacket and ripped it off, and all in one second so much happened. Diana and I were shocked, and Shelly was stabbed by the guy, in the side of her stomach. Shelly fell to the ground. I went to go towards her. "I wouldn't do that if I were you." She said.  

She made a motion with her hand to her forehead, and the guy that stabbed Shelly stabbed himself in the forehead. He instantly fell to the ground. She looked at us. Diana was crying. "Why? Why me?" Diana asked. She laughed. "I loved you. Lily I loved you." Diana cried out. 

Lily laughed. "Diana babe, I didn't love you. I know you wanted to become friends with April and Lisa. I wanted to get to them, to hurt them. I decided to fake my death, so you guys didn't suspect anything." Lily said. "Why? I want to know why you did all of this to Me, Lisa, Diana, and Shelly." I said. 

Lily gave me a serious look. "I was a nobody, and Shelly new it. When she came up this way, she tortured me. I wanted revenge on her. You were just like her, I needed to end you just as well. Especially after I knew you, I wanted to do it more. Lisa was friends with you, and Diana wanted to be friends with you." Lily said to us.  

"How'd you get this team together?" Diana asked faintly. "Simple. I got people together who didn't like you guys. Taylor hated you April since third grade. Dave and Harry hated you Diana for a long time, Lisa's mom hated her, and Zoey hated you April because you had the life she wanted. Nicki hated Shelly and decided finish what she did to Shelly to you guys. Eve hated you guys for burning her. I gave her revenge. Sweet Revenge. I hated all of you. Each and everyone of you. It's easy to get a team together, when we all have a mutual enemy." Lily said.  

"How killed Alex?" I asked. Lily laughed. I never killed anyone. I left that up to my workers. That was all Eve. Well there is now only two remaining from the team. Myself and Taylor." Lily said. We looked at her. "And where is Taylor?" Diana asked her dryly. "Oh she's at our secret lair." Lily said to us. 

"Where would that be?" I asked. Lily giggle a little bit, then put on a serious face. "I guess I can tell you since I'm going to kill. It the old factory we through her out of." Lily said pointing to Diana. Lily bent down to the guy that hurt Shelly and killed himself. She pulled the knife out of his head.  

"Well your going to have trouble killing us." I said. Lily let out a loud laugh. "And why is that?" She asked us sweetly. I ripped open my shirt. "Because this whole conversation was just recorded and listened to by the cops." I said smiling.  

As soon as I said that Det. Marge busted open the door, but not in time. Lily stabbed him in the gut. She didn't stop. She stabbed him three more times. Det. Marge fell to the ground, and she bent upwards towards us smiling. "Wow that's the best you got?" Lily said pointing to Det. Marge. 

I looked over and Shelly had a hanger on her dresser that was bent to a straight point and the point was sharpened. Lily started running towards us, I picked up the hanger, and stabbed her with it, right in the middle of the stomach. She gasped and dropped the knife. She grabbed the hanger and pulled it out of her stomach slowly. After she got it out, she kept ahold of her stomach.  

Diana looked at her and smiled. "This is my love for you now." Diana said as she took her fist way back in the air, and punched Lily in the face. After Diana punched Lily in the face she fell to the ground. We walked over to Det. Marge and picked him up. "Are you okay?" We asked him as we sat him on the bed.  

He took in a deep breath, and exhaled it. He looked got up and ran to the door. Lily managed to get up and run. He aimed his gun, and then he let out two shot. One landing in the back of her knee, and the other on in her thigh. She fell to the ground immediately. Det. Marge got on his phone and called for back up.  

Diana and I went over to Shelly and checked on her. She was still breathing, but it was little breaths. "We need to get her to the hospital. Now." I said. A couple of minutes later. Ambulances, Police Cars, and Firetrucks all showed up. They got Lily and and Shelly. Diana and I were waiting outside. Det. Marge came up to us.  

"Well girls. The D.A. is letting Shelly off. She'll be out of the hospital soon. For Lily. She will rot in jail. For harassment, Murder, Assaulting an Officer, Knowing about Murder. She'll fry in jail." He said to us. He looked at us for a second. "Girls it not good news for her. Lisa did still murder him, and will have to do her time." He walked off and got into an ambulance to get checked.  

Diana and I looked at each other. "I'm so glad it's over." I said to her. She smiled and laughed a little bit. "You and me both. We've gone through hell, but at least it's finally over now." Diana said back to me. We both walked and got into my car, driving off.