Chapter 10 What A Gasp

The next day I woke up. Diana was in my bed sleeping. I looked around for a split second then got up. Now fully six members of the texting group are dead. Lisa's Mom, Zoey, Harry, Nicki, Dave, and Eve. There's only two left standing. Taylor and Black Coat. When I looked at the time I remembered what day it was. It's Halloween. I ran over and grabbed my phone. I got a text. I opened it.  

Your good now to go see what's in the house. She left. One last thing. Did you guys have fun last night? It looked and sounded real fun from what I saw. The whole night.  

-It's Nice To Be Me. 

I woke up Diana. She opened her eyes and looked at me. "Get up." I said to her. "Why?" She responded in a mumbling tone. "Because we have to go to Shelly's mom house." I responded back to her getting dressed. I finished dressing and she still hasn't moved. I grabbed her foot, and pulled her off the bed.  

She opened her eyes. "I'm up." She yelled lightly. "Get dressed. Be downstairs in five minutes." I said to her leaving the room. I went downstairs to the kitchen and grabbed something small to eat. I got a cup of coffee and waited for Diana.  

A couple minutes later Diana walked downstairs. "I'm ready." She said. "Let's go." I said back. We both walk out the front door and started to walk down the street. Shelly's Mom house wasn't very far from mine. It was probably nine houses down. Within three minutes we got there.  

We went to the back of the house. I know Shelly's Mom she leaves a spare key in the back of the house, in one of the plant pots. I looked in all of them, and found the key. I unlocked the door and we walked into the house. When we were both in I closed the door back up and locked it.  

"How do you know this isn't a trap Black Coat set up?" Diana asked me. "Because I saw this door before Black Coat even mentioned it, and heard the noises before Black Coat mentioned it." I responded. "Okay, so it might not be a trap." She said back to me. I walked along the kitchen re looking for the door. Finally I found it.  

Diana came over to me, and we stood there a second. "I wonder what she's hiding down there." Diana said. "Let's see." I said pushing open of the door. When we pushed the door wide open we looked down there for a second. It was dark. I looked over to my right and there was a light switch. 

I turned the light on. The whole entire things lite up. There were steps, so we walked in and started walking down the steps. There were doors, and they were labeled. They were labeled; Bathroom, Bedroom, Living room, Kitchen, Closet. "Why does she have all of this down here?" Diana whispered to me. I looked at her. "If I knew that do you think I'd be down here looking?" I responded back in a whisper.  

We stopped and we would slowly open up each door. With nothing being in there. Within a period of ten minutes we were at the last door. I grabbed the door knob, and entered the room the slowly. It was the bedroom. I turned on the light and switch, and there was nothing in here either.  

I wonder why she does have all of this stuff down here then. I walked further into the bedroom. Diana closed the door. I started looking around and Diana sat down on the bed. While I was looking around someone touched the door knob and turned it. The door opened and then I heard a scream, then another, that leads me to scream. I turned around and there was Shelly standing right in front of me.