Chapter 12 A Plan to Catch.

"May I ask who you are?" Shelly asked him. "Yes. I'm Detective Marge." He said pulling his badge out. "I've been working on your murder case, but I came across something weird while looking at your report, and then I caught on she can't actually be dead. Well looks like your not, because your standing right here." He said.

He looked up and saw us. He walked into the kitchen. "Oh and look who else is here. How long have you been hiding this from me?" He asked us. Shelly walked into the kitchen. "They haven't been hiding this from you, because they just figured our themselves." Shelly said.

He looked at her. "Well Shelly, I'm afraid I'm going to have to take you in." He said. "For what? Faking your death isn't illegal." Shelly said. "No, but having a fake death certificate, and having the police lead on an investigation when your alive is illegal." He said.

"We need her though." I blurted out. "For what? To do some crime?" He said. "No, to help us figure out something." We said. "What do you need to figure out?" He asked. All four of us sat, and we explained to him, about Black Coat and everything that has happened. How we need to finish it and everything else.

"Okay, I'll et you guys do that, but I'm going to help." He said to us. "I will be hiding here and waiting. I will arrest this person, for all the harassment." He said. We agreed with him and let him in. We all sat there and organized a plan together, and then Shelly texted Black Coat, told her where to come, and when to come, because they need to talk.