Chapter 5 What a Surprise.

A couple minutes after being knocked over, I finally got up off the ground. I picked my phone up and checked the voice mail. It was Diana's parents. "April. We need you to come to the hospital right now. It's really important. Thanks Bye." Diana's mom was saying.  

I ran out of the out the bakery and ran to my car. I got in and and started my car up. I speed to the hospital. I wanted to know what was going on, what happened and what was so important. I really hope everything is okay. About ten minutes later, I reached the hospital. 

I got out of my car, and raced up to Diana's floor. When I got there her parents were waiting out in the lobby. Oh no, this wasn't good. Not good at all. I walked up to them. "Hey. What's wrong?" I asked them. They smiled. "Nothings wrong April. Actually everything is fine, more then fine better." They said taking a pause. "Diana woke up." Her mom said to me. 

I smiled. "Can I?" I asked. "Yeah, go on in." Her dad said with a smile. I started walking towards the room. There were some many emotions running through me. Love, Guilt, Happiness. All these emotions were running through me, and I couldn't believe, that I would finally see her again. Awake. 

When I reached the door, I paused. I stood there for a second and took a deep breath. I grabbed the door knob, and turned it opening the door. The door opened a jar and I pushed it open the rest of the way. I walked into the room. Diana turned her head to me and smiled.  

I ran over to her and gave her a hug. "Oh my god. I though you were going to die. I was about to cry, and I missed you, I came and visited you everyday. Most of it I stayed here with you." I said to her crying with happiness. "I heard everything you know." She said to me.  

I got up. "Everything?" I asked her. She nodded her head. "Everything you ever said to me in here. Anything you talked about." Diana responded. "Oh." I said back to her. "I even heard you and Shelly talking." Diana said. My eyes opened wide.  

"What did she say?" I had to make sure she wasn't playing with me. "She talked about you figuring out everything all in time." Diana said back in a hurry. She smiled at me. "You are good at keeping secrets." Diana laughed. "I never knew you liked me. Well like that." Diana said.  

I smiled and giggled a little bit. "So when do you get out of here?" I asked her. "I'm being released tomorrow morning." Diana said to me. "That's good." I said. "So fill me up in everything that has been going on." She said to me. So for like an hour I told her about Zoey, Harry, and Lisa's mom. About being put into the hospital, and all about Shelly.  

"I can't believe Lisa turned herself in. She's going to face a long time." Diana said. "I know. Her trial is tomorrow. Do you want to go?" I asked her. She nodded. "Yeah. I want to get to see her again. For the last time, or for the first time of being healed. She might get off, or a shortened sentence." Diana said. 

"We have a lot to do still you know." I said to her. "Like what?" She asked me. "Like, unmask Black Coat, unmask our masked girl. Figure out about Shelly. Also I think Shelly's mom has something going on." I said to her. "Like what?" She asked me. "She has hiding a door in her kitchen, and it had noises coming from it." I said to her. "Okay. Well we can get to figuring all of this when I get out of here." She said to me. 

"We also have to figure out the voices we heard last Halloween night." I said. Diana looked up at me. "I figured out when I was in the coma who the voice was." Diana said to me. "And? I still haven't figured mine out. Who was it?" I asked. Diana coughed for a second. "It was Eve." Diana said.