Ch.3 The Flash Is Born

(At a nearby airport) "So , how do you want me to do this?" I asked. "Well if you do have super speed Cait will keep track of your heart rate and your vitals, Cisco will keep track of how fast you are going." Said Wells. "Ok so all I do is run right?" I asked. "Right." replied Cait. "Ok Mr. Allen...whenever you ready!" Said Wells as I walked over to the running blocks. "Wait! Wait, Barry! Here take these." Said Cisco as he placed two earpieces in my hand. "What're these?" I asked. "These will help us communicate while you're out there running." He replied.(After I set up to run) "Ok let's do this!" I said to myself as I started to zoom down the airway(Back at STAR Labs) "Well it's true, you have super speed." Said Wells. "Hey Barry, come over here." Said Cisco. "What's sup?" I replied. "I made you this friction-proof suit so when you run you don't catch fire." Said Cisco. "Oh cool!..But what's the lighting bolt in the middle for?" I asked. "Well that tells us what your heart rate is and how your vitals are and... Well basically it tells us how you're doing when you run, plus...it looks pretty badass." Replied Cisco. "And I see that you but those earpieces on the sides of the mask." I said. "Yep! And I must say I think I've outdone myself!" He replied confidently.(My phone rings) "I'll be right back.....Hello?" I asked. "Hey Barry we need you to get down to Maine St. There's been a car explosion and we need you take samples." Said a man. "Ok I'll be right there." I said as I hung up.(In the cortex) "I have to go to work, but I'll be back tomorrow." I said as I flashed out of the Labs.(At the murder scene) "Excuse me? My name is Iris West and I'm a journalist for Central City News and could you tell me what happened here?" Asked Iris. "Ha! Hey Iris, Joe's over there if you wanna talk to him." I said. "Ok, thanks!" She replied.(A man shoves through me) "Um? Excuse you!" I said. "Whatever!" Said the stranger.(I head up to him and grab his arm) "Hey! At least say sorry!" I said. "Ok, I'm sorry....that I have to kill you!" Said the man as he pulled down his hood. "Wait! You're that Mark Mardon guy that people say is killing people with "weather!" I said in shock. Oh you wanna see it? Then let me show yah!!! He replied as fog appeared out if nowhere. "Whoa! What the!?!" I said lightning began to crash onto the road(I then runback to STAR Labs)