Ch.4 Weather Wizard

(At STAR Labs) "Was I the only one affected by the particle accelerator?!?" I asked. "We aren't sure." Said Cait. "Well I just ran into a wanted murderer who has and uses his weather powers for evil."I replied "Cool!" Said Cisco. "It's not cool! He killed someone today!" I said angrily. "Well what are you going to do about it?" Asked Wells. "Well I think that I can use my speed to fight crime and maybe...find others like me." I suggested. "What?!" Asked Cait. "I agree with Caitlin, you aren't a hero, all you are is a young man who was struck by lightning and got a bit faster." Said Wells. "Listen! You can't control me! I will use my speed to catch him and others that are bad! The police already found him at a barn outside of the city, so I'm gonna go stop Mardon before he hurts anyone else!" I said as I ran out.(Later that night at the barn-I run in) "Whoa! I didn't think there was anyone like me!" Said Mardon in shock. "I'm not like you! You're a murder and a criminal!" I replied. "Well, let's find out who's stronger!" Said Mardon as he started to spin into a tornado.(A few moments later/In my earpiece) "Barry!" Said Wells. "Wh-What? What do you want?" I asked. "Listen I was wrong. You are more then a young man struck by lightning and right now you need to use the lightning that's in you to take him down!" Said Wells. "H-How do I do that? He's in a tornado!" I replied. "Try running around him in the opposite direction and that should bring his tornado down." Said Wells. "But that could also kill him." Cait whispered. "I have to try!" I said as I start to run around the tornado.(After the tornado disappears) "Owwww!!!!" I said laying on the ground. "You! You can't stop me!" Said Mardon as he pulled out a gun. "You don't have to do this Mark!" I said. "Yes I do!" He replied as he cocked the gun. "Time to die!" He said a gunshot was fired. "Uhhhh!!....Uhhh!!...ughhhh!" Said Mardon as he fell down.(I pulled my ask down and turned around) "Barry?!" He asked. "Joe! You shot him...thanks." I said to him. "Did...did the lightning do this to you?" Asked Joe. "Yes." I replied. "Well you better go before the others come and see you." He replied. "Ok." I said as I pulled my cowl up and flashed away.(Back at STAR Labs) "Nice job, Mr. Allen." Said Wells. "I can't believe that you survived!" Said Cait. "Thanks...would it be ok if Cisco and I had the Cortex for a second?" I asked. "Sure." Said Cait as she and Wells left. "What's up Barry?" Asked Cisco. If we're gonna do this, I think I might might have a name...I said as I smiled and looked at my suit.