Ch.5 The Man in the Yellow suit

(It has been 2 months since I've fought Weather Wizard and I've only encountered one another metahuman, we called her Plastique because anything she touched would explode immediately after contact.....At C.C.P.D) "I can't believe it's been 15 years since she died." I said to myself as I saw a flash of lightning out of the corner of my eye. "What is th?!....." I said as I ran towards the man in the yellow suit.(Behind the C.C.P.D) "You! You were there that night! You took my family from me! Why!?!" I asked.(In a disoriented voice) "If you wanna know why then your gonna have to catch me!" Said the man as he ran through the streets. "Come back here!" I said as I chased after him.(At a local football field) "Where are you?!" I asked.(He runs around me) "You're a bit slow Flash!" Said the man in yellow. "Who are you?!" I asked furiously. "You know who I am Barry, but don't worry we'll meet again soon.....very soon!!" He said as he punched me rapidly and ran away.(At STAR Labs) "So he was taunting you?" Asked Cait. "Yeah, and he said we'd meet a gain very soon." I replied. "Well, we should be prepared for his next arrival." Said Wells. "I'm gonna go see a friend in Starling...I need to talk to someone." I said. "Ok, be careful Barry." Said Cait as I grabbed my jacket. "I will...thanks guys, I'll be back tomorrow." I said as I flashed out. (On top of a building in Starling City) "Barry?! Asked a man. "Yeah!" I said as I ran in front of him. "Wh-what the?!?" My friend said in confusion. "Don't freak out...but it's a long story!" I replied.(I explained what happened to my friend) "I just need help Oliver. I don't know if I can be a hero like you." I said. "You don't have to be like the Green Arrow, you can be better, like a guardian angel sent from heaven to watch over your city and to save people....in a flash." Said Oliver with a grin.(He shoots a cable to a smaller building) "Listen, Barry. Take your own advice, but at least wear a mask...Ok?" He asked. "Already have one." I replied. "How 'bout I come over to Central City and see it, along with your base of operations?" He added. "Yeah, that would be cool...see you tomorrow!" I said before I flashed away. "Cool." Said Oliver to himself as he watched me run home.