Ch.8 Back in Time

(15 minutes later/In the Particle Accelerator) "What's happening to me?!!" I asked. "It's the Speed Force, Barry. You're seeing your past, present, or future. So think about that night....think about....your mother." Said Eobard as I entered the past.(15 years ago) "Whoa! Where am I?" I whispered to myself.(Downstairs) "Mom! What is that!?!" Younger me asked. "Stay back Barry! Don't let him touch you!" Said my mom as younger me was flashed out of the house.(I go downstairs and crack the door) "Who's that fighting Reverse Flash?" I asked.(The man in the red suit stopped and looked at me) Don't move. We can't save mom. He mouthed as I realized that it was the future me.(He flashes away) "Well if I can't kill Barry then I'll just kill you!" Said Reverse Flash to my mom.(He picks up a knife as I closed the door and he then stabs her) "Ahhhh!!!!" She screamed.(Back in the present) "What is this thing?" Asked Cisco. "This here is a time orb. Rip Hunter made the first one of these.....interesting man." Said Eobard as he got in the orb. "Don't you ever come back." Said Joe. Here I come. Said Thawne to himself as a light came from the speed force. "Ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!" I shouted as I destroyed his orb. "Y-you didn't save her! Why!?! You could have everything you ever wanted!!!!" Said Thawne. "I already do!" I replied.(In disoriented voice) "Not for long!" Said the Reverse Flash as he pulled up his mask. "Ahhhh!!!!" I screamed as we ran toward each other and rapidly punched each other.(He holds me against a wall) "And just so we're clear! After I kill you I'm gonna kill them, I will your father, I always win......Flash!!!!" He said as he moved his vibrating hand towards me and then a gunshot was fired.