Ch.9 The Black Hole

"Eddie!" I shouted as he and Eobard dropped onto their knees. "Eddie, what did you do?!" I asked as I layed him on his back. "No such thing as a coincidence." He replied. "Cisco, w..what's happening to Eobard?" I asked. "Cisco, help me.." Said Thawne as he pulled his mask down. "Eddie's his ancestor. If Eddie dies, he'll never be born...he's being erased from existence." Cisco explained as Harrison Wells' face faded away and Eobard's face was shown. "I've controlled your life for so long, Barry. How will you get along without me?...ARRRRRHHHH!!!!" He shouted as he was erased from this time.(A small black hole forms and begins to get larger and larger...) "Barry, we came as soon as we got Cait's message." Said Firestorm as he landed next to me. "We need to stop the singularity, but I don't know how!" I said as  I pulled my mask up. "Let's head outside, and the professor will explain it to you." He replied as we got out of the pipeline.(Outside) "Professor, it's good to see you again." I said as Firestorm separated. "Barry, there is only one way, that I can think of, that you can stop the singularity with...run in the opposite direction of what it is spinning in..if you're lucky, it will shrink before it kills you." Stein explained as we examined the singularity. "I'll have to hurry...see you soon." I said as..( I ran up buildings and debris and I ran around the black hole in the opposite direction, like I did with the tornado, hoping that it will shrink instead of grow...)