Ch.10 Stopping the Singularity

"Barry's vitals are ok, but they've gone down a bit since he got to the singularity." Said Cisco as he read the computer. "He's been in the center of that thing for no longer than ten minutes, he'll pass out and fall in a half an hour." Caitlin added. "If we separate in the eye of the singularity, it should collapse from the inside." Said Marin to Ronnie. "I sense a 'but'." Ronnie replied. "But, there is no knowing of what the outcome could be. One of us could die, both of us could die, or neither us could." Martin explained. "Well, we'll have to make the sacrifice...and hope for the best." Said Ronnie as he puled out their quantum-splicer. "Everything ok over there?" Asked Cait as Ronnie walked over. "I love you Cait, remember that." Said Ronnie as he kissed her and exited the cortex with Stein.(Outside)"It's been an honor Ronald." Said Stein as they exited the building. "The honor has been all mine, Professor." Ronnie replied as he attached the splicer over his heart. "I will see you when this is over." Said Stein as he opened up for a hug. "Yes, sir." Ronnie replied as he hugged Martin and they fused into Firestorm. Here we go! Said Firestorm as he flew towards the singularity.(Up in the singularity) "Guys, I...I'm starting to lose control of my legs...What should I do?" I asked. "Hang on Barry, Firestorm's on his way." Cisco replied as Firestorm made his way into the heart of the singularity. "Ronnie?" I asked as I looked at his facial expression. "Good luck, Barry." He said as he reached for the splicer. "NOOOOO!!!! I shouted as an explosion occurred after he removed the splicer and as I saw a man fall from the explosion.(I run and catch the man and set him down by STAR Labs) "Professor?" I asked as I looked at him and back up for Ronnie. R..R..Ronald. He murmured as I realized what had happened.(Cait and Cisco rush out of the Labs) "Professor, are you ok?" Asked Cisco as he helped him up. "Barry?..." Asked Caitlin as she looked for Ronnie. "Cait...I'm so sorry." I said as she hugged me and began to cry.