1- get me out of this place before i cause more damage

Get me out of this place before I cause more damage, a small price to pay for building houses out of matchsticks.

-

Michael places his hand on the blonde boy's--whose name he recently learned was Luke--thigh. The boy tenses noticeably under Michael's touch, cheeks flushing red. A smirk forms on the black haired boy's face and he squeezes the blonde's knee. Michael loves sitting in the back of the classroom, where he can get Luke as flustered as he wants and the teacher won't notice a thing.

Michael and Luke have been entertaining a bit of a flirtatious relationship for a while now. It's one sided, of course--with that one side being Michael--but from the scarlet color of Luke's cheeks, Michael knows the blonde boy was enjoying it.

"Are you doing anything this weekend?" Michael whispers nudging Luke's cheek with his nose, hot breath fanning over the blonde's face.

Luke inhales sharply, obviously nervous. He begins to stutter over his words, choking out, "I, um, d-don't know..."

Michael chuckles. Ever since the green eyed boy took interest in Luke, the lanky boy has only said a few sentences to him, always tripping over his words. "What if I took you out?" Michael suggests cheekily, knowing it will turn Luke's cheeks an even darker red.

Luke shifts uncomfortably in his seat, eyeing Michael's pale hand squeezing his thigh. The blonde pulls his long sleeves down over his hands. "I--"

"Great," Michael interrupts the stuttering boy impatiently, giving Luke's knee a final squeeze, right as the bell rings. "I'll pick you up Friday, yeah?"

Michael barely hangs around to hear Luke's squeak of affirmation. He's already rushing out of the classroom, sprinting down the hall to be there when Calum gets out of class.

Calum is the other boy Michael's been flirting with, ever since school started a couple months ago. There are a lot of differences between Calum and Luke, which--in Michael's mind--justifies his attraction to both boys. Calum is sweet yet sassy and he flirts right back at Michael, while Luke mumbles uncomfortably. Luke drowns himself in sweaters two sizes to big while Calum's body is adorned in baby pink skirts. Michael is infatuated with both boys, but neither one of them knows about the other.

He leans his body against the doorframe, plastering his infamous smirk on his face just in time, and the petite boy comes walking out of the classroom.

"Hey, princess," Michael greets Calum, throwing an arm over his shoulders.

The younger boy giggles. "Hey, Mike." Calum bites his lip, which is colored the same shade of light pink as his lace-trimmed skirt.

"So, I've been thinking," Michael states.

Calum turns to the older boy with an amused smirk gracing his face. "Well that's certainly a first," he comments.

Michael fakes a pout, continuing, "How would you like it if I took you out this weekend?"

A smile that could outshine the sun tugs its way onto Calum's lips. "I would love it."

"How does Saturday night sound?"

"Perfect," Calum agrees, beaming. "You'll pick me up?"

"7 o'clock," Michael promises.

"Okay," Calum says as they approach his next class. He leans up to press a kiss to the green eyed boy's cheek--making Michael smirk--before walking into his Spanish class.

"Wear something cute!" Michael calls after Calum.

"I always do!" he responds, throwing Michael a quick wink before the teacher shuts the door.