2- if you're unfaithful put your hands in the air

If you're unfaithful put your hands in the air like you're under arrest with a guilty conscience, stick them up if you've got a guilty conscience.

-

Ashton glances up across the cafeteria at the beautiful blonde boy, frowning when he sees a pretty tan boy in a lacey white top has sat down across from him. Ashton can only see the back of his blonde's head, but he can see the tan boy on full display, his stained red lips curled up into a smirk.

Envy surges through Ashton's veins, so he clenches his fists, forcing himself to look down at the AP Calculus textbook in front of him.

He's been hopelessly in love with the pale blonde boy for a while now, yet he doesn't even know his name. They're in the same grade--twelfth--and they've had classes together ever since freshmen year, but all Ashton knows is his last name. Hemmings.

Ashton glances up at the boy he's fascinated by again, taking a deep, angry breath as he sees the tan boy across from him laugh. Ashton doesn't like the pretty junior boy talking to the love of his life. He doesn't like it one bit.

He returns his focus to his textbook, one hand holding his pencil in a death grip, the other shoving various cut up fruit pieces into his mouth.

The problem he is currently working on has him completely stumped. It should be easy--it's just Trigonometry. SOHCAHTOA. He groans in frustration as his fifth attempt at the problem gives him a wrong answer. Math is supposed to be his thing.

Ever since school started a few months ago, Ashton has spent every chance he has studying. During his free periods, during every meal--he even recites facts to himself in the shower and listens to audio versions of his textbooks while he walks home. His GPA is near perfect, but it isn't perfect enough for Ashton--nor Ashton's parents--and senior year is the last chance for him to bring it up.

He allowed himself to look up again, sighing as he saw the grin on the tan boy's face, pulling his pretty red lips apart to reveal pearly white teeth. Ashton was so, so incredibly jealous.

-

After making it through an envy-filled lunch and a stressful three hours of school, Ashton walks out of the high school's front door, sighing in relief. He has a few notebooks clutched to his chest--they wouldn't fit in his thousand-pound backpack--and he uses them as a shield, ducking around people in a desperate attempt to make it out of the parking lot alive.

He's almost made it--he's so close--when he feels a tap on his shoulder. With a bad feeling forming in the pit of his stomach, Ashton turns around.

He doesn't know who he's expecting to see--it's not like he has that many friends--but it certainly isn't the pretty tan boy from the cafeteria.

Ashton's eyes widen in surprise, earning a giggle from the tan boy.

"Hi," the small boy giggles, smiling up at Ashton. "I'm Calum."

Slightly confused as to what's happening and slightly distracted by how hot the boy looks in a skirt, Ashton responds, "Uh, hey. I'm Ashton."

"Ashton," Calum says, and it sounds beautiful rolling off his tongue. "Can you do me a favor?" Calum pulls his plump bottom lip between his teeth, and hell, there's no way Ashton can say no to that.

"I guess," Ashton agrees, thinking that god damn he would do anything for the pretty tan boy.

"I need you to kiss me," Calum states bluntly, and--needless to say--it catches Ashton off guard.