∞9∞

Chapter 9: Bob Mosquito

Macy's POV

I never thought life would come down to this. Just one mistake was all it took. I lick my all of a sudden dry lips, the paint brush easing its way down the canvas. I never thought drawing Harry would be so difficult. Drawing his heart shaped lips, I create a dimple a few feet away from his lips afterwards to draw great effect.

Taking a deep breath, I grin at my handy work.

"That looks like crap," Harry says, looking at the beautiful drawing.

I growl at him. "It's not my fault your face looks like crap! And besides that you were moving so much that you deserve to look like this," I say, pointing a finger at him. He grins at me in a mocking manor as I try to understand why I had failed so miserable. He was right; I did fail this whole drawing tactic thing.

"How'd you get that drawing scholarship anyways? Last year you'd made a great Titanic ship and now it's just like BAM you suck at everything."

I pucker my lips in disgust. I didn't do near as bad as he made it sound. "I'd like to see you draw yourself then. The only thing you're good for is creating an irritating rash that reminds me of a stupid mosquito."

Harrys lips part in shock. "My name as a mosquito would be Bob Mosquito."

"That is so random."

Harry nods. "That's the point. I think I'm going to go to the corner and cry for, say, ten hours. Wake me up when you are Picasa. Or in this case even a stupid rat," I stare at him in puzzlement as he walks to the corner of the art room and sits in the corner, crossing his arms over his chest like an infant before sobbing.

This was ridiculous. My drawing wasn't that bad. I look down at the drawing-painting thing of Harry before realizing that, yea, it was that bad. Shrugging, I place the drawing down on the table and awkwardly walk to Harry's side. "There, there." I pat his back. "The ugly drawing will go to a better place called..." I tried to think of a place. "Ugly Art Thingy Ma-Bobber Heaven, ok?" I say with a dramatic sigh.

Harry nods, looking up at me. "Pwomise?"

I growl, narrowing my eyes at him. "Don't push it, Harold."

He nods respectfully, dabbing his tear stained face with his index finger. "I wont Mandy, I wont," he stands to his feet, eyes red rimmed while he hugs me to his chest. "And scene," he whispers in my ear causing me to squirm. "Why'd you pull back?" Harry asks, head tilted to the side.

"Your breath smells kind of like crap," I reply, walking towards the art table.

I could hear Harry scoff behind me. "Well gee thanks."

Laughing under my breath, I get to working on Harry and I's wood burning art project. I'd taken a short break to draw him just to show that I could draw the fox behind the wood peeking out. To say Harry and I were arguing for twenty minutes of that precious class time would be a lie. We had two minutes before the bell ringed and we only had one thing done.

Our names.

Taking a deep breath, I mess around with the wood burners fire pen before burning it to the wood. Unfortunately, Harry bends down low enough that his nasty long brown hair catches against it. "Oh my- Hot!" He yanks back, the tip of his curly lock burnt while the hair pieces turn a dark shade of black on the metal utensil. "Hot... ooh... Hot!" He rushes to the faucet, a trail of fire racing up the length of his hair before dunking his head completely under the rushing water.

I giggle uncontrollably, watching as Harry turns around with burnt off bangs. "Bahahaha!" I hold my stomach as he charges at me, poking me in the chest. "Ow."

He narrows his green eyes at me in challenge. "Girl please," he puts a hand in my face, palm up. "My hair still looks on fleek even burnt," he tugs on a piece of my hair. "Can't say the same for you."

I stare at him, open mouthed as he talks all gangsta before walking around the table. Did my hair look bad or... Shaking my head of the thoughts, I get back to wood burning the wood. We had lots of work to do with such little time- The bell rings, signaling time to go home. With a sigh, I unplug the wood burner and exit the classroom with Harry behind me.

"I think I'm going to have to get a haircut. A bald haircut!"

I cringe at the idea of Harry being bald. "Ew. I'd dump you so good if you did that."

Harrys unamused face meets mine. "I'm serious. I'm cutting all of my hair off tonight so don't be surprised to see me hairless tomorrow at school, kapeesh?"

I arch my brows but nod. "Kapeesh."

I was partially exited to see Harry's bald and shaved head, but I could already see that I was going to be blind for the rest of my life if he had a pale head. Lets just see how tomorrow goes.

Vote? :)

Question: Do you think Hazza would be cute bald or naw? I DON'T XD