∞26∞

Chapter 26: Epilogue

RANDOM TEENAGERS POV

I look out the window, watching as a grey haired women pulls out lipstick, mascara, a blush brush, and a dab of eye shadow before applying it all to her face. I grinned. She must be getting ready for a date. Smiling at the thought of an old couple on a date, I turn back towards my seat. My parents were both arguing about something that shouldn't be argued about as I rest my forehead against the window.

We were in the parking lot of Taco Villa, ordering me a yummy soft shelled taco. I patiently wait for my food as my dad gets out of the car and heads inside of the restaurant to get the food. With a loud huff, I glance out the window to where an older guy with sparkling green eyes, half grey and half brown curly brown hair, and deeply embedded dimples comes out of the door, food in hand.

I watch him walk towards the blue sports car, grinning at the women who had recently been applying makeup. I smile at the old couple who then hold hands, walk out of the car, and head down towards a nearby park. The spark was evident between the two as I intently listened to what they were saying since my window was rolled down.

"Harry," she says, grabbing the food. "Did you get the right thing this time?"

"Of course I did, Mandy," he says in a joking voice.

She rolls her eyes, punching his shoulder. "It's Macy," she retorts, poking his dimple.

The guy who I assumed was Harry chuckled. "I know," he pulls her to his chest, kissing the top of her head. "You are my everything."

**THE END**