∞12∞

Chapter 12: But Not Too Much Fun

Harry's POV

"Can I please borrow your boat, man?"

"No means no, Harry," Michael says angrily.

At this point I was willing to beg Michael to allow me to use his boat for one day. "Please. I want to impress Macy." I stare into Michaels eyes as Macy looks at Michael with pleading puppy dog eyes. The guy was a princess; doing anything for her in a blink of an eye which is why I'd asked her to come. Michael and Macy have had a past relationship with one another, and I was very annoyed that I had to ask Macys ex to allow us to use one of his little boats, but I wanted and needed this. My boat was too big.

"Please Harry," Macy gets in Michaels face, placing her finger on his chest she glides down. "Pretty please." I could see Michael's uvula bounce in his throat as Macy successfully seduces him. He nods his head frantically.

"Go on ahead," he squeaks out, eyes never leaving Macy's. "You two have fun, but not too much fun."

Grinning like I'd just won the worlds Super Bowl Game, I usher Macy to go into the boat before Macy's tricks wore off. Not that it would with the way Harry was tied around her finger. Holding Roses hand in mine, I think about all of things I had planned for us tonight. There wasn't much you could do on a boat, but I was going to make her first experience memorable.

"Would you like for me to hold that?" I ask, nodding towards her bags. She shakes her head. "Ok..." I clear my throat awkwardly. Opening our room key, Macy follows in behind me.

"What're we," Macy sets her bag down on her bed. "going to be doing?"

I smile at her, sitting down on the bed. "Well I was thinking a lot about getting in a singular boat and paddling us around the water."

Her eyes gleam in excitement. "Yes! That sounds amazing!"

*** LATER THAT NIGHT ***

Looking at the very comfortable wooden boat, I gently pick up Macy and set her down inside of the boat. It wobbled slightly before I grab a paddle. "Keep in mind that," I grunt as I push us off the bank and into the water. "I do nothing for a living; I don't exercise." I groan out, jumping into the boat before it gets to far.

Macy giggles, staring up at the moonlit sky. "I've never had a guy treat me so well like this," she says, taking in all of the scenery. I row the boat gently down the stream, merely, merely, merely, merely keeping this from sinking. I chuckle at my own parody earning a weird expression from Macy. "Any who," she places her hand in the water, gliding her palm against the tops of it. Lily pads grazed against the tops of the murky brown stream with miniature bright pink flowers on top. "Thank Michael for the boat ride when you have a chance."

I scoff. "You're welcome, Mandy. Ad besides that, I do recall you seducing him. What? I can't have any of that too? Dang ex gets more action than I do," I grumble out.

She rolls her eyes. "How mature."

Shrugging, I watch her bend her face down, sniffing the flower. Grinning, I push her face into the water. "Oh my gosh! Harry!" She shoves me, water glistening down her face. I laugh uncontrollably until she shoves me hard enough that I land in the water backwards. It was overly warm and I swam to the shore, sputtering up water in a line.

"My hair!" I touch its now wet texture as she laughs, gripping her stomach. "Oh it's on!" Snapping my fingers in a zig zag, I go under water and come up behind her unsuspecting figure. Wrapping my arms around her tiny waste, I pull her into the water as she shrieks. I kiss her lips under the water as she laughs, causing bubbles to pool around us. Our bodies twine together; fish swimming by while the moonlight casts light through the water at different angles.

Pulling Macy to me under water, I swim us upwards as we catch our breath. "That was fun," Macy says excitedly. Smiling at her, I stare down at her lips wanting a taste. Slowly getting closer to her face, she wraps her arms around my neck; finishing the job. Our lips mold together in sync as the frogs croak to their mates; the fishes grazing our skin; the fireflies buzzing pasts our heads. In this moment I knew that the world didn't matter. Not one single existing thing out here could break the obvious coursing hot connection Macy and I felt for each other.

We were soul mates. I place my hand at the base of her skull, deepening her soft pillow lips into my own as I tasted mint. It was practically stained into her mouth. My heart pounds so loud that I feel if it gets any louder, she'll hear. Pulling back, I rest my forehead against hers while taking deep breaths. Wrapping my arms around her, I stare up at the sky where streaks of dark blue, light blue, and a bit of white smear the canvas. The blinking stars glittered in a frenzy as I could feel Macy's heart beating as fast as mine.

I wanted Macy. Macy clearly wanted me. Whether we'd met only a week ago or a year ago, our hearts were bonded and bound to be each others like a keeper. I place my lips to her ear, kissing down the shell of it. She shivers in the water to the point where I could feel the goose bumps on her arms around my neck. Smiling at the attraction, I pull back.

"That was astonishingly familiar." The fire was still ignited in my words, and Macy giggled. Brushing my hand across her wet face, I push a wet lock behind her ear. "You never fell to put me in a beguiling state of mind, Macy."

I place my nose to hers, doing an eskimo kiss. Macy grins, exposing her shiny white teeth. "You're not so bad a kisser yourself, Hazz." Ruffling my wet hair I kiss her cheek before picking her up and placing her inside of the boat.

"I'll be chafing the entire time we're in this boat ride," I announce. "And it wont be pretty."

Macy laughs, nodding. "Same."

VOTE! Vote? Vote.

Question: Did you know beguiling was a word? I didn't.