∞24∞

Chapter 24: I Think I Wanna Marry You

Macy's POV

Loud music blasts from Harrys, and my house, as I open the door. A beautiful piano with a beautiful man- Harry- sat on the bench, hands flying over the white keys. "It's a beautiful night," he plays the keys faster. "We're looking for something dumb to do," Harry turns towards me. "Hey baby... I think I wanna marry you!" He stops playing the piano and turns to face me fully. "Macy," Harry gets down on one knee, staring up at me. "I need the air that goes through my nose; I need the love that gives me strength; I need the light that burns through my darkness..."

I stare down at Harry, hands over my nose and mouth as he continues.

"I've had a rocky past- and perhaps a rocky present, but," he pulls out a black square shaped velvet box. "I want an un-rocky future and with you, I'd do that. Just like air allows me to breathe, you allow me to breathe. The compressions on my chest burn whenever we are not near; the oxygen ceases to exist- yet it comes back with just one look from your beautiful face when I make you smile. I need you, and you for sure need me."

"Cocky much?" I say, tears of joy running down my face.

Harry laughs. "Yes, yet cunningly handsome. What I'm trying to say is, you are my infinite, the one thing that makes me want to get up. Say you'll marry me, please."

I nod my head. "Yes!"

He grins, slipping the finger over my ring finger. "Welcome Mrs. Styles."

                                                      ***WEDDING***

Staring at the long white carpet, I hold the bouquet of pink tulips and roses in hand; grinning. My white dress pools at my feet as the wedding gown ruffles behind my moving figure. My dads arm locked in mine, we walk down the aisle until we climb up the stage. Harrys eyes stay locked on mine as he licks his ruby red heart shaped lips. My heart pounds against my ribs despite how many times I've had to practice for the big day. It was also crazy to think that I was twenty-three and Harry twenty-four.

I smile up at him, releasing my dads arm. This was so overwhelming perfect that that one year long time of planning it made it so much more real. The priest looks in between us, Bible in hand. "Do you, Harold Edward Styles, take Macy Jauregui to be your lawfully fitted wife to have and to hold, through sickness and in health, as long as you both shall live?"

Harrys warm hands holding mine, his thumb delicately rubs my thumb. "I do," he whispers.

The priest looks at me. "Do you, Macy Jauregui, take Harold Edward Styles to be your lawfully fitted husband to have and to hold, through sickness and in health, as long as you both shall live?"

I grin. "I do."

The priest smiles, closing his Bible. "Harry, you may now kiss the bride."

He looks at me, his black and white tux shining against the light above, same with his brown curly hair causing the outer edges to be a caramel color. He pulls me to him, lips touching mine. Wrapping my arms around his neck, he dips me backwards and kisses me deeper. This kiss wasn't like the ones we usually had; it was more official. More sacred in a way it could never be if one was just dating. Fire embers of adoration and need mingle with one another as Harry delicately molds his lips into mine.

Hearts beating fast, we pull back, staring deep into one anothers eyes. The entire room escapes into applause and I'm immediately bombarded with Trish and Logan. Logan looks me up and down, a smile on his face.

"You look beautiful!" Trish says, hugging me. "Whoever did your makeup needs to hook me up!" she jokes.

Logan smiles at me, heart lips spreading. "Can I have one dance with the lovely bride?" he asks politely. Logan has been in some serious helping issues and was back to being normal, much to my thankfulness.

I grin. "Yes." Wrapping my arms around Logan's neck, he looks down at me.

"It's crazy to think that a year ago this could have been us," he whispers.

I look over at where Harry dances goofily, moving his legs apart while looking like he was doing the lasso. I giggle, shaking my head. "No. No I don't believe this could have ever been us. I'm happy with the man that I have," I say honestly.

Logan swallows uncomfortably. "I know, Macy. Believe me, I know. I love your cousin, I just always wonder what it'd have been like if it had been us. Logan and Macy not Harry and Macy."

Thankfully, Trish lets me escape the conversation by switching Harry out for him. Grinning up at Harry, he gives me a cheeky grin.

"I would say lets stay for the cake, but Vern is getting a bit impatient." He picks me up bridal style, carrying me out of the church building to take me, no, us home. Driving over the speed limit, we finally make it to our large mansion house. Harry turns to me, turning the car off.

"Lets go start our infinite," he says, a grin on his face. I watch him run around to my side as anxious butterflies erupt in the pit of my stomach. I knew what Harry wanted and to say I wanted it just as much was exact. Harry picks me up again bridal style, and carries me upstairs. When we get in our master sweet, he pushes me against the wall as his hands freely roam on my flesh. He kisses down my neck as gaspy moans escape my lips. Backing me up onto the bed, he literally tares my dress in half with his hands. His eyes scan the now exposed skin as I stare at his mesmerized face.

"You look so good in your tux," I whisper as he climbs on top of me, causing the bed springs to groan.

He grins. "I look better naked."

I wrap my legs around his waist, seductively pulling his tux neck tie off before throwing it against the wall. "I bet so. Take me now." I stare up at Harry, pulling his black dress pants down his legs. "I love you." It had been so long of being a virgin for me that I was ready to be loved the right and married way.

His eyes dilate over, covering the forest green in black at my words. "I love you too Macy," he kisses down my neck towards my chest; tongue warm. "But you know what would be really nice?" he asks.

I tilt my neck to the side. Placing my hands in his messy hair, I look into his beautiful eyes. The anticipation burned deeply inside me. "What?" I whisper, fire coursing down my body as his warm body presses against my bare flesh. He pushes himself inside of me, groaning as his eyes roll into the back of his head; lips fire truck red and light colored cheeks pink stained.

"If you'd call me daddy," he whispers. He slowly slides in and out of me, and I let him. Nothing was holding us back now. Tangling my fingers in his hair, his ring finger is cool against my bare flesh. I let out little groans as he continues, me tugging on his hair and him tugging on mine. Making me feel whole. Making me feel complete.

This wasn't the end for us. It never could be. We would always have one another and to have Harry beside me every step of the way allowed my heart to beat. This would never be the end. We were infinite.

VOTE! > TWO more chappies left! <

Question: How happy r u? :D