Chapter 1: First Day

Lucy's POV

I was having a good dream till the damn alarm clock went off. I just now though about today. "It's my first day at Fairy Tail High." I muttered to myself. I turned my alarm clock off got out of bed and went to get ready.

First I got dressed. I put on the school uniform which was a white collared shirt sleeved shirt with a light brown vest over it, then I put my dark blue skirt on and navy blue socks. After I went to do my teeth, I brushed my hair out and put it in a side pony like usual, lastly I did my makeup...jus a little powder, concealer to hide my bruises from father, mascara, and eyeliner but a very thin layer, I decided to wear blush today as well.

I went down stairs to eat breakfast. I had a 2 pieces of toast, slipped my shoes on, grabbed my backpack and by then I heard the bus.

I ran outside took a deep breath and got on the bus. Everyone was so loud! "So how about you, me tonight 8 P.M. Sharp?" Some guy with orange hair whispered randomly. I backed up slowly only to trip and fall. "OW!" I yelled. I tried getting up but I must of hit my head so everything was so blurry.

When I got up I wobbled a little, someone took my wrist and pulled me in the back where a scarlet headed girl, blunette, raven haired guy, long black haired guy with piercings everywhere, a long white haired girl, another blunette with a red tattoo on his right eye,and a salmon headed guy. The person who pulled me into her seat was a short haired blunette with an orange headband. "Hey! You okay? My name is Levy by the way." She kindly introduced. "Hi. Yeah I'm fine...I think, and I'm Lucy by the way." I kindly introduced rubbing the back of my head. "Your probably wondering who these people are. First of all this is where we sit, yes in the back. Anyway that blunette over there is Juvia, who is sitting Mira. The raven haired guy is Gray, who is sitting next to Natsu, and then that's Jellal sitting next to Gajeel." Levy blushed at saying the name 'Gajeel'. Hey I have a question?" I asked. "What's that?" She responded. "I was wondering if you could show me where my classes are...and my locker?" I asked feeling embarrassed. "Oh sure let me see you schedule?" She questioned. I handed her my schedule and she looked at it. "Yay! We are both in level 'A' which is all advanced classes." She explained. "So we have every class together?" I raised an eyebrow, she looked at the schedule once again. "Ah, yes except for Algebra class 1 and...physics class 2." She said looking happily as can be.

We finally got to the shook so everyone exited the bus. "It looks like I have Algebra class 1 first." I whispered to myself. When I entered the school everyone was wild and crazy. "Crazy aren't they?" Levy asked still next to me. "Are they like this everyday." I sweatdropped. "Yeah pretty much." Levy as well. "Well Lu, your class is right down that hall, I'm the other way." She stated frowning. "Lu?" I asked. "What do you not like that?" She wondered. "No it's fine Lev." We both giggled.

Levy headed her way while I headed my way. When I was walking down the hall I had a bucket thrown at my head. I looked behind me and saw a short white headed girl. "What the hell you staring at?" She asked giving me a nasty look. Then started kicking me until I fell, then she kicked my side and in the gut. Now that hurt. She was wearing high heals too.

She walked away as I wobbled and hit the wall behind me and slid down it holding my head between my knees. "Ow! God dammit that hurt!" I whisper yelled at myself.

"Hey you okay?" I heard someone ask from a distance. "H-hello?" I asked standing up slowly I knew it was a guy from the voice. I started walking leaning side to side when I tripped and waited for the hard ground to hit me, but it didn't. I felt muscular arm wrapped around me. All of a sudden my legs gave out, the guy noticed and tightened his grip. "Hey are you okay?" He asked again. I looked up to see a salmon haired guy. "Y-Yeah I'm fine." I responded. "Thanks." I thanked him.

I started walking away when my dizziness got the best of me, I slammed against the wall. "It doesn't look like your okay." He said coming over to me wrapping my arm around his neck and his arm around my waist. We walked until we got to the nurses office, I was half asleep from that bucket. "Damn! Those high heels hurt like hell!" I yelled in my head. He lay me down and that's when I blacked out completely.

When I woke up I was in the nurses office. I looked up to see a sleeping salmon headed guy. I began to get up when he suddenly woke up and spoke. "Don't move yet your muscles have gotten weaker, you'll fall." He said staring at me straight in my eyes.

I relaxed my muscles and sat up. I winced in pain "ah!" He jerked his head over at me as I winced. He looked worried. "My names Natsu...Natsu Dragneel by the way." He said. "I'm L-Lucy...Lucy Heartfilia." I said back feeling too weak to talk. "God dammit!" I yelled a single tear came out of my eye. I wiped it away fast so Natsu wouldn't see but unfortunately he did. "Your in that much pain aren't you?" He asked full of concern. "Yeah well getting kicked till you fall, then kicked in the side and gut with high heels doesn't feel very good...plus my other bruises." I whispered that last part. "What was that last part." His face turned from worried to worried and serious. "N-Nothing at all." I said giving s fake smile. He didn't buy it but he didn't ask. "I'm just gonna go to next period ok?" I told him. "It isn't the best for you to start walking yet." He said standing up about to help me lay back down but I got up and.....fell back over but I fell in Natsu's arms. "He's so warm." I whispered to myself not wanting to let go. I started blushing as my face turned redder than that one girl Erza's hair. "Oh um...S-S-Sorry!" I stuttered moving away quickly. I tripped but landed on the bed. "What's there to be sorry about?" Natsu chuckled. "Never mind I'll just head to class." I said getting up and hurried out the door. "Wait!" I heard him yell but just ignored it.

---Time skip-10 minutes---

I started walking around the school trying to find my class. This school is huge. "Natsu already headed to class so I'm alone." I mumbled. "So your alone huh?" I heard a guy say but it wasn't Natsu's. I turned around to see a group of a few guys and girls. "Oh no! It's him! Please no!" I yelled in my head. It's Sting and his gang Rogue, Rufus, Yukino, and Minerva. They always did the worst things. I started trembling "Wh-What d-do you w-want!" I stuttered. "C'mon babe I want you!" Sting walked up to me his gang following behind him. I backed up until he slammed me against the locker. "You know I love you...Lucy." He said like he was about to do what he did last time. I will never forget that!

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hey guys welcome to my second ever it's about Fairy Tail High as you can see! I my chapters may not match the actual chapter the best sorry about that. I will be writing slow because I have 2 books I need to update updated per week so just be patient or try at least! That's all!

LIKE
VOTE
COMMENT
NO HATE COMMENTS
I do NOT own Fairy Tail!

LOVE U ALL!!!!