Chapter 5 A Learned Lesson

Previously
Lucy's POV

When I was downing my drink Natsu came out and I guess found me. "Heheh, you also look funny." I said as I swayed left to right. He saw the drink and looked at me wide eyed. "What the hell Luce!" He yelled. I just laughed...then everything went black.
***********************************************

Natsu's POV

It broke my damn heart when I saw what I saw...did she really have to do that just to get her mind off of things?

When she blacked out I didn't hesitate to catch her. I gave the guys a glare, they finches a little. I carried her bridal style all the way to my car. I put her in the passenger's seat next to me.

When I got in on the other side I put her seatbelt on. I looked at her for a few minutes then sighed.

I took her to my house instead of her's. I now know the life she tries to escape. "Poor Luce." I said to myself. No one was home. My mom and sister went on vacation for 3 weeks while my dad disappeared when I was little.

I lay her on my bed, turn the lamp off, and start to walk to the kitchen but, something grabbed my wrist. I looked back to see Lucy half asleep sitting up. Still half asleep she got up but eventually fell over.

Lucy's POV

He lay me on a bed, turned the lamp off, and started walking away I grab his wrist still half asleep he turns around to look at me, I try to stand up but only to fall over.

I waited for the floor to hit me but instead I felt two arms wrap around my waist and I found my head on his chest leaning against his body. I was too weak. "Please stay...don't go...at least not yet." I whisper through a rough sounding voice.

I heard a sigh come from him. He helped me back on the bed. He puts the blankets over me, he gets in with me and wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me closer to his chest.

"It's so warm and I'm so cold I can feel the coldness go away when I'm close to him like this." I thought giving a smile.

He fell asleep as his arm loosens and I'm not against a warm body anymore. I start shivering a little, ok maybe a lot, you could hear my shivers through breathing.

I heard a soft chuckle and a warm arm wrap around my waist once again, I get pulled into his chest once more. I nuzzle up in his neck as I'm not cold anymore.

The sad thing is that this will all end soon, in a couple of hours. I softly sob trying so hard and wishing so much that he wouldn't notice but he did "Luce? Why are you crying?" He asks a little firmly with worry in it.

"..." Absolutely nothing is what I said.

"Shhh...let it out now don't hold them back." He whispered in my ear. I took his word for it. I wrapped my arms around him and began to sob. He strokes my hair to try and calm me down, which works. I calm down still letting out a few sobs. I eventually cry myself to sleep.

???? POV

"What the hell! What is she doing in Natsu's house!" I kinda sorta yelled. I look through the window to see Natsu getting in bed with her.

No Natsu is mine! No one else can have him...NO ONE. I became very mad. Looks like I'll have to teach Blondie a lesson tomorrow at school.

Lucy's POV

I wake up with no one beside me, when I try and turn my head a pain rushes through it. "God Dammit!" I wince. I cough a little. "Never again!" I tell myself.

"You okay?" I heard a voice, of course it was Natsu's. I tried to respond but all that came out was a rough hoarse sound tone. "Maybe you shouldn't go to school today." He came towards me, I look his way only to see him with no shirt and sweatpants on. I blush and cover my face with my hands. I hear a chuckle. "There is no way in hell I'm missing school." I said. Sounding as if my lungs collapsed.

I get up out of bed. Every thing is blurry, I wobble a little. "You need help?" Natsu asked. "No I got it." I start walking but fell against a wall. I slid down the wall using my back. My knees pulled to my chest and head in my knees. "Yeah I don't think you'll be going to school today." He reminded me. "Oh. I'm going all right." I fought.

I finally got a grip to myself. My head was still pounding and my body was so weak!

I kept the vodka though. I still had half the bottle left, I might need it.

Natsu didn't know about it. Natsu gave me a uniform that was too big for his little sister. It fit perfectly. I still sway from time to time. Natsu catching a glance, every time he sees it he has a worried look but keeps his mouth shut.

"Let's go!" I say excited though it really hurt my head. I made a face trying not to yelp or anything. "You need headache medicine, I'll be back." he sighed coming back in a minute. He gave me 2 pills and a small glass of water.

After that we were on our way.

---Time Skip, At School---

We just got here and the first person I saw was Lisanna. Natsu had already left for his classes. "Well look who decided to show up." Lisanna walked closer leaving me to back up again a fence.

"Say something." She demanded. I didn't listen. "I said say something BITCH!" She yelled and smacked me.

"Listen Natsu is mine and no one else's got that!" She yelled. She kicked me in the gut, I coughed up blood a little. She starts walking away when I speak up.

"Listen I don't know what your problem is but you can't own anybody. You can't decide for him, he decides for his self." I said this very calmly. "What the hell did you just say!" She yelled. Was about to punch me when...

"Lucy!" I heard a person yell.

I look past Lisanna to see Natsu, I was standing in shock because Lisanna's hand was about to hit me. "Lisanna what the hell do you think your doin!" He yelled. I fell to the floor. "Oh that whore? I did this for us you know." She smiled at Natsu. "First of all that's not a good enough reason, second of all there is NO us, and third of all she is not a whore if anyone you are!"

He stared Lisanna deeply in the eye with warning. I could see something dangerous in them, like something happened between them two in the past.

Anyway at least I learned my lesson about parties. I sighed

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hey guys! In my opinion this chapter has been the best yet. I actually feel proud of it. There is enough drama and romance in it. I love NaLu! Forever and always! That's it! Thanks for reading!

LIKE
VOTE
COMMENT
NO HATE COMMENTS
I do NOT own Fairy Tail!

LOVE YOU ALL!!!