Chapter 11: Visitig Sabertooth part 2

Previously
Natsu's POV

"First of all...who told her in the first place?" Gray narrows his eyebrows.

I then respond..."You know...I never thought about that question...until now..."
***********************************************

Lucy's POV

When I got in the building I had the chills written all over me. I'm looking around and accidentally bump into someone.

"O-Oh sorry d didn't-" I got cut off. "Oh, hey blondie. What're you doin' here? Did you transfer schools and finally decide to quit Fairy Tail." I look up and saw...him

Sting!

"Y-YOU!" I yell but quickly cover my mouth. I move away fast and run down the halls. Getting pushed around while trying to run isn't fun.

I finally made it to the office of the school. "Damn this is a big school." I sigh.

"Hello. Who are you?" I hear a voice. It must be the head master of the school. "U-Um, I'm Lucy, and I have a few questions to ask..." I fumble with my fingers nervous as ever.

"Okay, sure, ask away, my name is Jiemma, by the way." He smiles but I could tell it was fake, it was more of a 'I don't care' face.

(A:N: I think that's his name)

"You had a student named Violet right?" I ask. "Yes, why?" He narrows his eyebrows. "And she was killed...by Sting...right?" I start shaking nervously. "What's this about?" He half yells. He picks up his office phone and calls Sting, Rogue, Minerva, Orga, and Rufus down to the office. It's probably the gang of this school.

A few minutes later they show up and see me. "Okay! What the hell is this about?" Sting yells. "Well little Lucy here wants to know about Violet." Jiemma smirks.

"This doesn't concern her one bit, she needs to get her nose out of our business!" Minerva yells. That's it, I'm done.

"Listen hear! It does concern me because you people ruined Natsu! You committed murder! How are you even at school? Shouldn't you be expelled?!" I yell facing all of them. "You little-" Stings started. "That's enough!" Jiemma snaps, getting our attention. "I just have one more question-" I didn't get to finish. "Yes you can have her file, we no longer need it. It has all the information you'll need...now leave at once." He states but I soon take the file and leave. "...thanks...I guess." I put the file in my backpack and and head out of the school.

As I'm opening the door I run into none other than..."Natsu?"

"What the hell Lucy! Why are you here?!" He literally yelled straight in my face. "You know what happened! Why come here!" He kept yelling.

"B-Because I had to..." I say through gritted teeth and left.

I sat in my car getting ready to drive back to my house. "I need to look through these as soon as I can." I tell myself gripping onto the steering-wheel tight. I just had to be careful and not cause a reck.

My heart raced faster, I was hyperventilating for the smallest reason, well not that small I guess.

---Time Skip---

I reached my house parking lot and hurried in my kitchen. I put my bag on the counter and got the file out.

I read up and down it scanning the page quickly.

"She died at 16 years of age. Went to Sabertooth High...had a relationship with, Natsu Dragneel..." I started reading but stopped when I reached that last part. I found a journal in the back..."this is Violet's journal..."

"Does that mean if Violet was still alive, she would still be with Natsu, and would I of ever met him-" I got cut off from a knock on my door. I put the journal in my bag and threw it on the couch. Walking to the door I opened it slowly.

I saw none other than...

"Natsu?" I mumbled. I just shut the door, turned around and started walking, but he caught the door.

"What do you want?" A dark voice released from me.

"I wanna know why you were at Sabertooth?" Natsu quickly shut the door leaving a small slam. "That's none of your business, just leave me alone." I growl.

"No I won't leave you alone!" He yells. "Fine you wanna know! I went to Sabertooth to get Violet's file but Sabertooth's gang was called to the office. That's all!" I say. "Why would you be snooping around about Violet?" He asks getting a little aggravated.

"Because...you loved her right? Well maybe...I love you now...anything that has something to do with you, has to do with me!" I scream in his face.

What I said shut him up. There was an awkward silence between us two. Natsu let out a soft sigh. "Listen, I know that Violet had to do with me, but that was me in the past. The me in the past isn't here anymore. So you just need to worry about me in the present, actually, you don't need to worry about me at all." He says.

"Sorry Natsu but, I can't help but worry for you." I mumble.

"Just don't go back to Sabertooth, ever!" Natsu starts walking away towards the door.

"Oh, and about you loving me..."

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hey guys! Yes I know you hate me! It's been so long since I've updated I know! I'm sorry! Please forgive me!

I'm writing 4 books right now so updates will be slow, I'm sorry!

Anyway hope you liked the chapter!

Thanks for reading!

LIKE
VOTE
COMMENT
NO HATE COMMENTS
I do NOT own Fairy Tail!

LOVE YOU ALL!!!