Chapter 3: He Found Out

Previously
Lucy's POV

He ran his hands through my hair over and over again. I fell asleep. His touch is so warm. I blush when I'm around him. He always makes me stop crying. What are you doing to me Natsu Dragneel.
***********************************************

Still Lucy's POV

I woke up not in Natsu's house anymore, but in mine. "W-What happened?" I asked myself. I looked at my iPhone 6 for the time! "HOLY SHIT IT'S 6:30 A.M.!" I yelled. "DAMMIT I OVER SLEPT!" I yelled again. "LUCY WILL YOU SHUT THE HELL UP!" I hear my dad yell. "S-Sorry." I mumbled.

I jump out of bed to jump in the shower, put on my usual uniform, I did my hair and makeup. Next I ran downstairs to see one of my maids cooking. "Morning Princess." My maid Virgo says "punishment time?" She asked. "No Virgo." I said rubbing my eyes.

My dad walks in half drunk. "Lucy what the hell...YOU OVER SLEPT!" He yelled as he slapped my face as hard as he could. "AHHH!" I yell from the pain.

I decided not to eat. I looked in the mirror to see a HUGE bruise on my left cheek.

I headed to the bus stop where I saw Natsu. I look down, bangs covering my eyes hoping he wouldn't see...it's just my luck that he did. "Luce what happened?!" He yelled. "I-I-I ran into the wall with my clumsiness." "Hmmm...ok." Natsu looked at me suspiciously.

We got on the bus once it got here and say in the back like always. I sat by Levy when I got to the back. "Lulu? What happened?" She asked full of concern, looking at my bruise. "I just ran into the wall." I fake smiled "we'll be careful next time ok, you got a pretty bad bruise." She said staring at me. "It sucks we don't have first class together." She sighed. "Well...don't worry Lev, we still have other classes ok?" I smiled at her. "Yeah your right." Levy smiled so brightly. I won't ever forget that smile. "Hey Lev in have a question?" I looked at her, she raised an eyebrow at me. "What is it?" "When you go through really hard times, how do you get past them?" I asked. "Well if they're that bad and you don't have anyone to go to, then you can't really. But when it's over, you know that you have nothing to worry about." She said, her smile faded. "What's wrong Lev?" I asked. "Oh, I just had experience is all." She smiled once again...it was fake...I could tell. "What is she hiding? Well if I wanna know then I'll have to tell her my story." I said in my head. "Lucy?" Levy asked. "Hmm...oh sorry, just thinking, that's all." I smiled at her.

Levy pulled out a book. "So your reading that books to?" I asked. "What do you mean?" She asked. We're reading the same book." I giggled. She laughed along. "Well I guess we both are reading 'Fifty Shades of Grey." We laughed in unison. (A:N: it's either spelt gray, or grey...idk I forgot haha I'm just gonna do an 'E' since Gray is how I spell the character's name)

"What chapter are you on Levy? I'm on 23." I asked. "I beat you! Im on 24." We both laughed after Levy said she was on 24. (A:N: I don't know how many chapters there are so let just say there is 50 chapters ok? Ok!)

We finally got to the school and I'm sitting here in the back letting everyone go in front of me so I can be last. I'm breathing heavily. My heart is beating so fast. "I think everyone got off." I told myself. "Nope not everyone." I look behind me to see Natsu. "Why do you wanna be last?" He asked. "Because I want to." I lied. "C'mon Luce I ain't fallen for that." He rolled his eyes. "Fine!" I mumbled. I got up and started walking slowly. "C'mon Luce you can do it." He encouraged.

When I got down the steps I reached the ground. "AHH!" I yelled as someone pushed me to the ground.

Natsu starts charging at Sting when he says "Hey Dragneel? Do you know the truth of Miss Heartfilia here?" "I don't care." Natsu said. I start shaking my head no. "Let me tell you." Sting smirks. "Miss Heartfilia's father owns the richest company. Her mother Layla died by my parents... Murder. Ever since that Lucy's father Jude beats her head to toe. She screams in pain. And guess what? Lucy wanted to have sex with me...so we did it." I cut Sting off "NO I DIDN'T YOU FUCKING RAPED ME YOU BASTARD! I COULDN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT! FROM THAT DAY ON I'VE BEEN DOING SELF HARM SO I CAN TAKE ANGER OUT ON MYSELF!" I cut myself off, from what I just said. "And there she spilled the beans. I thought I was going to." Sting walked away.

I sat there, crying, being miserable. "Luce? Is that really what your life is?" Natsu asked. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you!" I yelled at Natsu and got up, ran into the school in the janitor's closet. I went in one of the stalls...and cried.
"Well now he knows the secret...of how my life is." I told my self.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hey guys I know crappy chapter! I think I'm really enjoying writing this book! I don't really have anything to say so that's all I guess! And I'm sorry for the short chapter😁
LIKE
VOTE
COMMENT
NO HATE COMMENTS
I DO NOT OWN FAIRY TAIL!

LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!