Chapter 4: Delinquent Things and a Party

Previously
Lucy's POV

I sat there, crying, being miserable. "Luce? Is that really what your life is?" Natsu asked. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you!" I yelled at Natsu and got up, ran into the school in the janitors closet. I went in one of the stalls...and cried.
"Well now he knows the secret...of how my life is." I told my self.
***********************************************

Lucy's POV

Well now that he knows he'll just ditch me and move on. "No! I need to stop crying, and I need I stop being a baby about these things. I'll just try and fit in at the school...delinquents huh?...illegal things...drugs...Alcohol." I whispered to myself. I wiped my tears away, got up and out of the janitor's closet.

I decided to skip the last class. I went to a gas station and bought a few things.

"I'm sure I'll regret this." I sighed and a bought a big bottle of Vodka. I showed the guy my ID and he let me go. I didn't drink it yet, but I heard Kana was throwing a party, with her around there is always alcohol, she said anyone is invited. I decided to attend that tonight.

I stuck the item in my bag, I got in my car and drove away.

---Time Skip, 3 hours later---

It's already 6:30 the party will be starting in 2 hours...of course later in the night.

I was walking along the sidewalk thinking when someone approached. "Hey Luce." Natsu said. "Oh hey." I put a fake smile on. "So you goin to that party tonight, I'm not...I don't drink much and with Kana's parties people always push me to do things I don't wanna do and I end up doing it." He sighed.

"What things have you done?" I asked. "Umm well I got arrested for drinking while driving before. My friends bailed me out the next month when they got the money." He scratched the back of his head.

"Oh well I'm probably gonna stay home and watch movies....I might go." I say. "You don't wanna go trust me." He sounded firm. "You know that behind who I am, I live a dark life." He said lowering his voice. "I can fight, almost beating people to death for protection of my friends and I...I did end up killing one of my friends though because they were so close to me. You probably shouldn't get too attached to me like she did." He said with warning.

"She?" I let it slip out. "What do you mean by she" I asked firmly. "Yeah she was my old girlfriend, I don't want to get into details." He said. "At least tell me her name." I gently said. "Violet...Violet Vastez" he said. (A:N: I just made the name up lol with Lisanna being the enemy.) "Oh Ok." I said lightly. "I better get going." Natsu got up and started walking. I stare at him till I don't see him anymore. I sigh letting 1 tear slip but I wipe it away quickly. "No Lucy, no more goody goody girl." I said firmly to myself.

"Hmm...Violet Vastez?" I questioned myself.

I went home to start getting ready for the party. Everyone was going to be wearing skimpy things, at least Kanna said. So I put a tight strapless midnight blue dress on, high enough to almost show my ass. I put tights on and a midnight blue hair tie. I curl my hair and lastly put my midnight blue high heels on.

I grab my little bag that held the stuff I got including my phone, some money, a pocket knife for protection, and also a mini pistol for protection as well.

---Time Skip, At Kana's door---

I hold the handle tightly opening up the door seeing a huge mansion, different colored lights going everywhere. Bubbles were floating around the house while the stench of alcohol and cigarettes run in my nose. They sold a 1 shot glass free to everyone so I got one and put some of my vodka in it.

I drank the whole thing while coughing a little afterwards.

I took a beer and went to hang out with some guys that were staring at me.

That included, Rogue, the worst of all Sting, and Gajeel but he wasn't staring at me, Loki, and Gray, I never thought he would be here, 5 guys were already drunk while I was just getting started. I didn't care about Sting at the moment, I just wanted to have fun. "Wow never thought you'd show up." Gray said half drunk, I could smell it.

I finished my beer with the last gulp and grabbed a paper cup and pored straight Vodka in it, nothing else.

It stung my throat at first but I got use to it. "Well I'll have to get use to doing these things for a delinquent school" I sigh to myself.

---Time Skip, 1 hour later---

I was dancing with Gray when I pulled him out of the house onto the balcony of the house. We talked for a while.

Natsu's POV

I wanted to see Lucy so I decided to head to her her house.

When I got to her house I knocked on the door. No one answered, and all the lights were out. I went in to find a note on the counter "I'm at a party. Be back soon. -Lucy."

"Shit!" I yell whispered. I didn't want Lucy to get use to this stuff, it's bad, I've had experience. I finally got to Kana's house I rushed inside asking everyone where Lucy was.

Lucy's POV

When Gray and I stopped talking I saw someone with a cigarette as I swayed left to right from the alcohol. I grabbed my lighter, asked for a cigarette. I stuck the cigarette inside my mouth, I hesitate "delinquent things Lucy if you want to fit in." I thought to myself. But I threw it off the balcony. "Well that was close." Gray commented wide eyed. "Well I have no idea what the hell in doing. But I will not do light that filthy thing." I said.

---Time Skip, 1 hour---

I was still talking to Gray when the rest of the guys came out. Rogue and Gajeel smoked one...only one...from the alcohol. "Shit." I cussed. "What?" Gray asked. "Nothing." I responded.

"You look funny." I giggled at Gray. He didn't drink too much only about 2-3 beers, where I took plain Vodka...not smart.

When I was downing my drink Natsu came out and I guess found me. "Your pretty damn hot you know." I said as I swayed left to right. He saw the drink and looked at me wide eyed. "What the hell Luce!" He yelled. I just laughed...then everything went black.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hey guys! a lot of drama and stuff kinda. I over exaggerated a lot and that's what made the chapter crappy! Sorry! I'm just getting the hang of writing still, I need to adjust to this story like I did with 'Lucy's True Feelings' sorry if it was crappy just give it time! Thanks!

LIKE
VOTE
COMMENT
NO HATE COMMENTS
I do NOT own Fairy Tail!

LOVE YOU ALL!!!