Chapter 10: Visiting Sabertooth

Previously
Lucy's POV

"Wait, Sting? I know that name." I thought. My eyes winded. "He's that blonde haired guy!" I tremble. "Okay Lucy. Get ahold of yourself." I smack myself softly with both hands.

I walk away heading back to my house.

"Okay I'll go tomorrow. I have all the answers I need for now."
***********************************************
(A:N: At the beginning Sting went to Fairy Tail but then transferred to Sabertooth. Sorry I didn't tell u before! And let's just say that Violet went to Sabertooth. But Natsu didn't, they just met somewhere. Carry on!)

Lucy's POV

Sting isn't really a bully, he just teases me here and there sometimes, I didn't really care though.

It was the next day, a bright and early morning. I loved the weather here in Magnolia.

Today was the day I was going to Sabertooth. I wasn't all that excited. I need to meet their gang, and fast, but Natsu can't find out. "So Sting was the one to kill violet." I state in my mind. "Maybe I should be scared of Sting. He killed someone....HE KILLED SOMEONE THAT WAS INNOCENT!" I burst out having a break down. I start shaking. "I-I'm visiting a school that has b-blood on their hands!" I fall to my knees yelling.

I hear the door burst open. "Lucy!" I hear yelling and someone running up the stairs. "Lucy!" I hear a voice again which sounded like Natsu's. I go in the corner of my room and hold my knees to my chest. "D-Death? K-Kill...no no no!" I whisper yell with my eyes closed. I feel a hand on my shoulder and my eyes shoot open to see Natsu. "Lucy? Are you there? Are you okay?" I hear him but it's like I can barely hear.

"LUCY!" I hear him yell one last time and that finally gets me out of my zone. "W-What?" I ask as if nothing ever happened. "Well I was walking to school and passed your house when I heard screaming so I jolted in in here making sure you were okay." He explained which left my heart beating rapidly fast.

He helped me up and when we got up I leaned on his shoulder for support because I was feeling a little woozy. "You okay? You seem like you can't keep your balance?" He asked grabbing my wrists holding me up. "Y-Yeah, I'm fine just a little in shock I guess." I laugh nervously.

---Time Skip---

When I got inside the school something felt off...I see Lisanna walk past me not even stopping to hurt me. That's what it is, she didn't stop to bully me today. That's good.

I was still really nervous about visiting Sabertooth..."so Sting killed someone." I narrow my eyebrows. I get a shiver down my spine.

I write myself a note and stick it in my jacket pocket. "Okay Lucy, you gotta be brave, you can't be scared okay?" I tell myself. "Be brave for what?" I turn around and see Natsu. "O-Oh um nothing." I run the back of my neck. "What would you be scared about." His facial expression is a mix between worry, curiosity, and a little anger. "Oh I'm just a little scared about...school ya know me." I lie.

"Okay whatever you say. But it'll be okay we'll get through it." He smiles and walks off. "That was close." I mutter.

I dropped my jacket without knowing it.

---Time Skip---

It's time that I ditch the rest of the day and go to Sabertooth.