Chapter 9: Getting Answers

Previously
Lucy's POV

"If I need answers. Then there's only one person that would tell me. No matter how much I hate her." I mutter picking up my speed on walking.
***********************************************

Still Lucy's POV

Lisanna is my only hope. "I'm sorry Natsu." I close my eyes and breath.

I go in the school and try to find Lisanna. I see Natsu and I just avoid him. Though I can't help but look into his dark onyx eyes. He notices and smirks one of those sexy smirks. My face heats up. I see Lisanna in the distance. I look at her scared half to death. Natsu notice and raises an eyebrow at me and mouths "what's wrong?" I ignore it and shake me head. I fake smile at him and walk to where I see Lisanna. "Okay Lucy, you can do this." I whisper.

"Um, hey L-Lisanna can I talk to you in private please." I shake. "What the hell do you want to talk about!" She shoots at me. I flinch in response. "Please I'm begging you." I plead. I literally get on my hands and knees. "Fine!" She gives up.

We go to a corner where no one is standing.

"Okay what did you want to talk about?" She asks eyeing me seriously.

"U-Um what exactly h-happened between---" I got cut off. "Between me and Natsu...am I right?" She asks calming down a little. I nod shakily.

"Okay. He was in a gang and he went head to head with Sabertooth's gang. They were sworn enemies. Natsu eventually broke up with me and I was furious, I still am. I exposed his gang to the other school causing a war between all them. None of the teachers knew about it. Natsu was the leader of Fairy Tail'd gang and Sting is Sabertooth's." She sighed. "Is that all?" She asks in the nicest voice I ever heard from her. "W-Well what happened to V-Violet?" I asked. Her eyes widened.

Lisanna smacked me really hard leaving a print. "W-What? D-Did I do something wrong?" I ask on the edge of crying. She ignored me and walked away. "L-Lisanna..." I say under my breath. "Don't ever say her name again! Got it!" She yelled. "Y-Yes." I got up and ran away.

"Note to self...never ever talk to Lisanna about this kind of stuff!" I closed my eyes and breathed.

"L-Lucy?" I heard a voice. I turn around to see Natsu, I stared for a few seconds then my whole face went red as I remembered what I did. Natsu walked closer. "U-Um..." I stutter. He gets closer and grabs my waist. "Don't talk." He leans in closer and we kiss. I was surprised at first but I soon melted into the kiss, I couldn't help it. I wrap my arms around his neck. We finally part but his hands are still around my waist and mine around his neck.

"Okay Luce, I have a few confessions to make." He sighs. "Oh no." I mumble and pull away from him. "I-I'm sorry about earlier I--" but I got cut off. "Don't be sorry Luce." He started smirking. "It's not like I hated it I actually enjoyed it." My face heats up. "Is Lucy blushing?" He says. "Shut up and get to the confessions.

"Okay then...first off I heard you and Lisanna talking." My eyes widened. Then I shadowed my face with my hair and gritted my teeth trying not to cry.

"Exactly...that's why I'm here, it's time for you to know my story." He looks at me with a stern look.

"Okay, it was a few years ago, actually only 2 years ago. I was dating this girl named violet after I had broken up with Lisanna. I was in a gang. My gang and I went head to head with another. Sabortooth's. They kept targeting my friends including me. Sooner or later Lisanna got so pissed that she exposed us to the other gangs. They all began to target my group and I. They targeted violet. Sabortooth's gang came head to head with mine, we had guns, knifes, and weapons. It was pretty serious. Sting...the leader of Sabertooth killed violet." Natsu clenched his fists.

"Wait I thought you said you did?" I interrupted.

"Yeah well if I hadn't of broken up with Lisanna and never of dated violet then she wouldn't be dead. But yeah that sums up how Lisanna and I are enemies now." He sighed getting up.

"But she is like obsessed with you?" I questioned.

"She's always has been, but I hate her guts." Natsu walked alway from me as if he didn't know me at all.

"Na...tsu?" I mumbled. I clench my fists, "I will figure out who is in the gang of Sabertooth." I grit through my teeth.

Today is Thursday. After half the day of school tomorrow I'll go to Sabertooth and figure out who did this.

"Wait, Sting? I know that name." I thought. My eyes winded. "He's that blonde haired guy!" I tremble. "Okay Lucy. Get ahold of yourself." I smack myself softly with both hands.

I walk away heading back to my house.

"Okay I'll go tomorrow. I have all the answers I need for now."

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hey guys sorry it's a short chapter! I just thought this was a great place to end it. Sorry if the chapter wasn't so good.

A few books have inspired me to write about Fairy Tail High!
Thanks for reading?

What's gonna happen next?

What if Natsu finds out that Lucy is going to Sabertooth for a few hours?

What will happen to Lucy?

Will they try to kill her next?

Comment what you think!

Find out on the next chapter!

LIKE
VOTE
COMMENT
NO HATE COMMENTS
I do NOT own Fairy Tail!

LOVE YOU ALL!!!!