Chapter 2: So This Is A Delinquent School

Previously
Lucy's POV

I started walking around the school trying to find my class. This school is huge. "Natsu already headed to class so I'm alone." I mumbled. "So your alone huh?" I heard a guy say but it wasn't Natsu's. I turned around to see a group of a few guys and girls. "Oh no! It's him! Please no!" I yelled in my head. It's Sting and his gang Rogue, Rufus, Yukino, and Minerva. They always did the worst things. I started trembling "Wh-What d-do you w-want!" I stuttered. "C'mon babe I want you!" Sting walked up to me his gang following behind him. I backed up until he slammed me against the locker. "You know I love you...Lucy." He said like he was about to do what he did last time. I will never forget that!
***********************************************

Lucy's POV

Why does he have to be here! I stand there against lockers no way out. "Hey you wanna know a secret that I bet you wouldn't?" He said staring straight at me. "What are you talking about?" I winced from the tight grip he had on my wrist. "This school isn't a school for normal people. It's for delinquents." He smirked as he frightened me. I tried to push him off but he pressure pointed me in the neck "AHH!" I winced in pain, and I blacked out after I heard him say "sleep tight." An a faint voice saying "Lucy!"

Natsu's POV

After Lucy ran out of the nurses office I was heading to class which was in the other side of the school, I hope she doesn't find out what kind of school this really is, "don't I have this class with Lucy?" I asked myself. I had physics with her and that was the class I was headed too. When I was walking in the halls I saw Lucy surrounded by a gang. Last thing I saw before I began running towards her was Sting that pressure pointer her. "AHH!" I heard her wince in pain, then she blacked out.

I ran over to her but before I picked her up I punched sting. We started a little fight until I gave the last punch. I picked up Lucy and ran her to the infirmary once again. I left a bit saying I'd be in the basketball court shooting a few hoops. I then left.

When I got to the basketball court all the girls started gang irking over me.

"He's so hot!"

"Please be mine!"

"I love you!"

They all screamed then there's her...Lisanna "Hey Natsu." She said. "What the hell do you want?" I asked her not caring how rude I sounded. "I want you of course silly." She said attempting to sound seductive, but I didn't fall for it, all the other guys did. I rolled my eyes and Gray walked over to me along with Gajeel and Jellal. "So Flame Brain wanna play a game?" Gray asked. "Sure, but prepare to lose Ice Princess." I glared. "I get Jellal!" I smiled. "And I get Gajeel." Gray said giving Gajeel a high five. I gave Jellal a high five and we began.

Jellal and I already scored 6 points while Gray and Gajeel only have 4 points. We're only going to 12 points. "C'mon Gray, Gajeel, I thought you could do better." I teased them. Jellal was silently laughing. (A:N: let's just say Jellal is the 2 ms best basketball player ok!) "Hey what are you laughing at over there?!" Gray and Gajeel got distracted while I stole the ball and and shot it through the hoop. "Hey Popsicle! Don't get distracted!" I laughed.

---Time Skip: after game---

"Looks like we won!" Jellal and I started laughing. When Juvia, Levy, and Erza came in the gym, Gray and Gajeel blushed while Jellal walked to Erza and put his arm around her. Erza and Jellal were already dating...Erza is the Student council and Jellal is the Vice President of the school. I laughed at Gray and Gajeel while Jellal left with Erza kissing her cheek. "We're outta here." Jellal waved with his hand around Erza.

I headed to lunch with Gray, Gajeel, Juvia, and Levy. We sat at our original table. Erza, and Jellal were already there along with Mira. When we sat down I stood up to try and find a certain blonde which I did. I was getting ready to approach her when Lisanna went up to her and made Lucy spill her lunch on her and then she slipped. "Lucy!" I went to go and help her. Before I could she got up and ran away. I saw her running outside of the school. (It was raining)

She Crossing streets everywhere, I decided to chase after her. When I got close enough I grabbed her wrist. "What's wrong Lucy! Tell me or we're not moving an inch." I told her firmly

Lucy's POV

"What's wrong Lucy! Tell me or we're not moving an inch. He told me firmly. "I-It's him." Was all I mumbled. "What do you mean by that?" I asked. "I don't want to talk about it...not just yet...please." I looked up at him crying with the softest voice while being drenched from rain. "Ok...fine." He said then pulling me into a hug. I couldn't help it, I couldn't hold my tears back anymore. I wrapped my arms around him and cried in his chest. He picked me up bridal style and carried me back to his house. He sat down on his bed still holding me. He ran his hands through my hair over and over again. I fell asleep. His touch is so warm. I blush when I'm around him. He always makes me stop crying. What are you doing to me Natsu Dragneel.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hey guys sorry for the short chapter I'm just gonna end chapters at the right part sorry if they're shorter than others! Thanks for reading!

Like
Comment
Vote
NO HATE COMMENTS
I do NOT own Fairy Tail!

LOVE U ALL!!!