Chapter 6: Glass

Previously
Lucy's POV

He stared Lisanna deeply in the eye with warning. I could see something dangerous in them, like something happened between them two in the past.

Anyway at least I learned my lesson about parties. I sighed
***********************************************

Still Lucy's POV

I sat there is shock. Lisanna left while Natsu was just standing there watching her run away. I pull my knees to my chest and wrap my arms around them. I breathed heavily trying to calm down.

I close my eyes thinking about some things. "What am I gonna do?" I asked in my head.

"Hey I gotta go!" I stood up and ran away.

I headed to my house in the library to look up a book about gangs and what they actually do.

When I got to the library I found a book right away. I took 3 books about gangs and went to my room hoping my dad wouldn't see...but...

"Lucy get your ass in here!" I heard him yell. I turned around and started walking slowly to the living room where he was laying on the couch, 4 beer bottles on the floor and 1 on the couch. Then there was one her was drinking.

"Y-Y-Yes F-Father?" I innocently looked at my feet. "DON'T YOU DARE CALL ME FATHER!" He yelled throwing his beer bottle at the ground in front of me making it break and beer splashed all over me while I got a few cuts from the glass that flew everywhere.

A piece of glass cut my forehead and another piece got stuck in my leg. It was a pretty big piece. "AHH" I yelped while flenching. "Get the hell outta this house." He grumbled.

I stayed still. "NOW!" He yelled. I ran out of the house down the street with blood running down my head and leg. "Fuck!" I whisper yelled. I started crying. I limped across the sidewalk finally finding a bench that was kinda hidden. No one was there.

I sat down and started pulling the glass out. It was in there a good 2-3 inches. "God damn this hurts!" I yell. "EHH!" I keep letting the screams leave my body.

"Lucy?"

I heard a voice call. "Fuck! God damn this hurts!" I yell even louder.

"Holy shit Lucy!" I saw Natsu running over to me as I squinted.

"What the hell happened?!" He asked strictly. "N-Nothing?" I sounded so stupid, of course something happened! I questioned my mind. "Cut the crap Lucy and tell me what the hell happened!" Hey yelled.

That's when I had a break down.

"I don't wanna go back!" I started crying even more. "Please I don't wanna!" I yelled.

I held onto my leg trying to pull the glass out. I pulled even harder and I got the glass out. "Shit!" I yelled.

Natsu sat down next to me and pulled me into a hug. He ran his fingers over the cut of my head. "You got cut on the head too huh?" He muttered to himself.

"Please N-Natsu! I don't wanna be here!" I cried.

"Here." He took his shirt off and wrapped it around my leg. It was bleeding terribly. "Let's get you outta here." He said to me.